Equate - Acetaminophen Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever Concentrated Infants' Drops, Grape Flavor 1 oz

BY EQUATE

• Has anyone used this on there kids an does it really work?5 Answers
Heather M.
Scottsboro
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was always my go to when I had to take my baby to get his shots or when he was sick. It's still my go to and he's 4 years old.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
Works just as good as name brand. Love that it comes with the dropper instead of lid. Makes it so much easier. My only complaint is that I try everything I give my son and like other reviews it does have a more bitter taste.
Robyn D.
Pensacola, FL
Works like it should but the flavor seems more bitter than brand named medicines.
adriana  H.
Works great on kids like if i would use the name brand . Tasting is good as well. And pricing is great.
Sarah H.
Fayetteville, AR
I don't find this product as useful as ibuprofen, however, I will sometimes keep it on head and alternate doses with ibuprofen. Then it works well for us.
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I buy this quite often. It works just as well as the Motrin Brands and it cost less than the Motrin. You can find this at almost any drug store.
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If your looking for something that tastes good works great and a great price this is for you! We use it after my daughters shots and it works wonders
Mandy E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This works exactly like Tylenol brand acetaminophen. It is safe and effective and the flavors taste great. Just make sure you are dosing correctly(by weight NOT age-as your pediatrician if unsure) it is usually on sale and always cheaper than Tylenol and often can even be found in discount stores and bins.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such a great price at Wal-Mart! I have used this stuff for all my kids when they where babies and it works great and the dropper is so easy to use!
Jessie S.
Banning, CA
Love this brand. Works just as good as Tylenol but a lot cheaper. I use the equat brand for a lot of things because it works just the same and ends up saving me some money.
Nina O.
Tracy , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this on there kids an does it really work?