Equate - Acetaminophen Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever Concentrated Infants' Drops, Grape Flavor 1 oz

BY EQUATE

• Has anyone used this on there kids an does it really work?5 Answers
Mandy E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This works exactly like Tylenol brand acetaminophen. It is safe and effective and the flavors taste great. Just make sure you are dosing correctly(by weight NOT age-as your pediatrician if unsure) it is usually on sale and always cheaper than Tylenol and often can even be found in discount stores and bins.
tengo un niño de 3 años de edad, y no le gustan para nada las medicinas, compre este medicamento en walmart y se lo di en una ocacion que tenia un poco de temperatura, no tuve ningun problema en que se lo tomara, de hecho me pedia mas , muy efectivo.
facil de conseguir y a muy buen precio
Jessie S.
Banning, CA
Love this brand. Works just as good as Tylenol but a lot cheaper. I use the equat brand for a lot of things because it works just the same and ends up saving me some money.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
Works just as good as name brand. Love that it comes with the dropper instead of lid. Makes it so much easier. My only complaint is that I try everything I give my son and like other reviews it does have a more bitter taste.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Great price! Works well! The only medication my niece will rake without a fight or throwing it all back up. I just wish the cough syrup was this grape flavor to instead of the cherry.
Rachael W.
Mooreville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have found that this works just as well as tylenol brand my little one actually likes the flavor better.. Love that you can get the same as tylenol just a little cheaper..
Katie T.
Louisa, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If your looking for something that tastes good works great and a great price this is for you! We use it after my daughters shots and it works wonders
Sarah H.
Fayetteville, AR
I don't find this product as useful as ibuprofen, however, I will sometimes keep it on head and alternate doses with ibuprofen. Then it works well for us.
Carrie C.
Super cheap price and a good product.. I usually get my Tylenol from the doctor, but there are times I run out and this is my go to product when I'm out.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such a great price at Wal-Mart! I have used this stuff for all my kids when they where babies and it works great and the dropper is so easy to use!
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this on there kids an does it really work?