Equate uploaded by Katherine V.Equate uploaded by Katherine V.

BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Reviving Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer FAce/Neck Contour Cream will smooth away wrinkles and firm skin from within. This unique moisturizer, with anti-wrinkle and firming actions, was created specifically to care for the fAce and... see more...

Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
This little container has been simply fabulous for my skin. I'm 35 and adding moisture and support for my skin is super important now! Its very gentle and doesn't clog up my pores. Since I have skin that is susceptible to breakouts I was very afraid to use this product but it has been simply PERFECT! It's very inexpensive and hydrates well. I use it twice a day and have no issues with breakouts! Try it in 2017!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's reads on the label that it is comparable to L'Oreal RevitaLift Eye Cream? That was confusing to me since it is for your neck and face. I purchased this at Walmart. It was cheap and the product reflects that.
Stephanie P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I got this because the name brands were too expensive, and decided id rather have a cream than nothing, and I thought it was decent. I felt the firming and moisturizing.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very rich creamy moisturizer. it firms well its non greasy blends well and doesn't have a really harsh scent for those sensitive to smells I love it I do wish it worked a lil harder on wrinkles tho :(
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use a different moisturizer for my face, but I wasn't able to find it when I needed to re-purchase. I reached for this product which is a dupe for L'Oreal revitalized face and neck day cream. I've been using it at night, and I feel it does an excellent job of moisturizing my skin. I have combination skin, but I do not feel oily with this product. My skin feels hydrated and smooth. I might purchase it again if I need to travel, but I will be going back to my Derma E.
This is an excellent product, especially for the price point! I would highly recommend it! I just feel my personal moisturizer lease my skin a little bit more supple. That really is the only reason why I would go back to my Derma E.
Ashley W.