Equate uploaded by april n.Equate uploaded by Katherine V.Equate uploaded by Katherine V.

BY EQUATE

Equate Beauty Reviving Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer FAce/Neck Contour Cream will smooth away wrinkles and firm skin from within. This unique moisturizer, with anti-wrinkle and firming actions, was created specifically to care for the fAce and... see more...

Buy on Walmart
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, I actually really like this product. I had been told time & time again that I should be using wrinkle creams starting now so my skin wouldn’t develop premature wrinkles and I would “age gracefully.” Well, I’m not going to lie, I don’t buy a lot of skincare products and the only ones that are close to my budget are Olay and L’Oréal. Both in which I refuse to use due to their stance on animal testing.

So when I found this - I was THRILLED! I usually love equate products anyway so I figured this would be another one to add to the list and one that wouldn’t break the bank completely!

I was right! This I use this product when I wake up and before I go to bed, and it is amazing! It doesn’t make my skin feel oily or just sit on my skin, it actually sinks in & my skin loves it. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin (like myself) and it doesn’t have much of a fragrance. My skin definitely feels more firm, but I’m not too sure about my neck, I haven’t really noticed it and don’t focus on it.

If you’re looking for some good moisturizing wrinkle cream at a good price, here it is!
Melissa B.
I love this product. I usually put it on before bed. I use it one my face and neck. My face feels amazing in the morning. I had radiation on my neck and I use this to soften up the skin as it has changed since treatment. I will continue to use this product
Shelby M.
Manchester
Great product for the price. Haven’t notice much change in wrinkles because I am only using it as a wrinkle prevention. I can say though my neck and face feel much more nourished!
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
This little container has been simply fabulous for my skin. I'm 35 and adding moisture and support for my skin is super important now! Its very gentle and doesn't clog up my pores. Since I have skin that is susceptible to breakouts I was very afraid to use this product but it has been simply PERFECT! It's very inexpensive and hydrates well. I use it twice a day and have no issues with breakouts! Try it in 2017!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
It's reads on the label that it is comparable to L'Oreal RevitaLift Eye Cream? That was confusing to me since it is for your neck and face. I purchased this at Walmart. It was cheap and the product reflects that.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
I normally use a different moisturizer for my face, but I wasn't able to find it when I needed to re-purchase. I reached for this product which is a dupe for L'Oreal revitalized face and neck day cream. I've been using it at night, and I feel it does an excellent job of moisturizing my skin. I have combination skin, but I do not feel oily with this product. My skin feels hydrated and smooth. I might purchase it again if I need to travel, but I will be going back to my Derma E.
This is an excellent product, especially for the price point! I would highly recommend it! I just feel my personal moisturizer lease my skin a little bit more supple. That really is the only reason why I would go back to my Derma E.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Very rich creamy moisturizer. it firms well its non greasy blends well and doesn't have a really harsh scent for those sensitive to smells I love it I do wish it worked a lil harder on wrinkles tho :(
Stephanie P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I got this because the name brands were too expensive, and decided id rather have a cream than nothing, and I thought it was decent. I felt the firming and moisturizing.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is a good moisturizer. I do not feel like it helped with wrinkles and firming. I will still use it because it did not feel bad on my skin.
Ashley W.