Equate Beauty Reviving Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream will smooth away wrinkles and firm the skin from within. This Moisturizer Eye Cream was created specifically to care for the delicate area around the eyes, fight wrinkles, firm the skin and reduce the morning puffiness. Experience the advanced actions against the signs of skin aging. Equate Beauty Reviving Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream, with effective encapsulated pro-vitamin A, matrixyl and sepilift, will increase cell turnover, reduce wrinkles, firm the skin and provide 24-hour moisturization. Encapsulated pro-vitamin A and sepilift will hasten skin renewal, reducing the amount of fine lines and wrinkles and their depth. Results can be seen in just two weeks. The technology will continually act to help fight the signs of aging. The appearance of dark circles and puffiness will be minimized. Matrixyl has proven to show renewed elastin fibers. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cameron L.
I love equate for its affordability.  It is a product that is worth your buck because it works just as good as higher end products.  Their nail polish remover always does the trick and i only have to use 2 cotton balls for all 10 fingers.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
I did not see a difference while using this product. I used it for 3 months, each night. I did see an increase in hydration under my eyes, but I won't purchase this product again.
Kaitlyn P.
Wow! I was not excepting to like this product as much as I do! Even though I'm not old enough to be worrying about wrinkles yet, I love this moisturizer! I use it every morning before makeup application and I love the way it makes my makeup look! I have a hard time finding moisturizers that will dry down quickly after applying them, so they always infer with my foundation application. BUT not this one!! Smells great too!! Don't overlook just because its equate!!
Catalina J.
This is good for the skin has many different kinds of smells my favorite is the coco butter it's a good price it's kinda an off brand model but still works good
Lore❤️ T.
Covina , CA
I didn’t like this product at all! I didn’t see any difference! And when i apples it it sort of burned my face. Didn’t like the feel
Jackie N.
Lugoff, SC
This has absolutely went beyond what I thought it would do it has formed my skin and reduced the wrinkles I was starting with have
Meredy H.
These have a very strong smell which is why I’m giving 3 stars, but removes nail polish from all ten finger nails
Chloe H.
These work better than the liquid! You don't have to spill it like the liquid does. Best thing ever invented
Amanda E.
Calera, AL
I use the equate night time firming cream. It smells good and keeps my skin so soft and smooth!
Jessica H.
Lulu, FL
Formula works good but left me with horrible break outs and super oily skin.