Equate uploaded by Melissa P.

BY EQUATE

Keep your face moisturized with these Equate Everyday Hydrating Daily Facial Cloths. They are designed for users with normal to dry skin to help promote a healthy looking complexion. Available in a convenient 60-count pack, these Equate hydrating... see more...

• Does it make your skin dry after you use it?2 Answers
Emiley R.
St.Cloud
These are fantastic! They have a nice scent and excellent lather. They do take off all of my make up and are as good as the Olay ones! My only problem with them is the packaging is horrible they spill out of the plastic and get everywhere in the box which annoys me. Otherwise fantastic value.
marisa V.
Sacramento, CA
What can I say, they're cheaper than the name brand ones and yet they still get the job done. I use these cloths after I wash my face to make sure I get all my makeup including eye product off.
Kaylee N.
Cohoes, NY
I have dry skin so I thought that I would pick these up because they claimed to be moisturizing. I can't recommend these whats so ever. They get 2 stars because they are convenient and it does make your skin feel clean but completely dried my skin out. Also don't put this product anywhere near your eyes because it BURNS. I took it in the shower with me and washed my forehead and the water dripped down into my eyes and it was excruciating.
Kayla K.
Quick and convenient. If you have a full face of makeup they don't remove everything but that isn't a big deal to me because I use cleanser after. Very gentle on eyes and does remove mascara. Will definitely keep using.
Michelle M.
Hillsboro
Leaves my skin really smooth and fresh would recommend to everyone I totally meet my expectations andina really gentle and not to harsh would buy it again 24/7!!! And it's easy to fine it's at like at every store!
Adrienne (DarqueDreamer) M.
The nail polish remover works at a decent level. I usually seek out pure acetone, as it seems to work faster, but anything by the equate brand seems to work better than normal.
Salina P.
Louisburg , NC
I love this face wash towelette. Equate brand products are either a hit or miss with me, but this product is deff a hit!! I actually came to use this product accidentally. I asked my dad to get my facial wipes and he came back with this product. I didn't want to go back to the store to get the ones I was talking about, so it thought I may as well give it a try and I love it!! I like how you just take one cloth and wet it and the product is already in the towelette. It really makes my face feel super soft and clean after I wash my face with it. I know they sell that at Walmart and they are pretty expensive and you get a lot of towelettes  in a box to use.
brittany d.
Oxford , NC
I love this brand. It's usually cheaper than name brand and is literally the same product if not better. Totally recommend trying this brand out before over paying
Kayla T.
Richmond, KY
I bought these because of Emily Noel on YouTube and she was completely right about them. These are easy to use and get all my makeup off mostly, the only thing I might have to work at is stubborn mascara and eyeliner, but for the price they are great! You get 66 in a box and you only need one for your whole face, all you do is wet it and wipe. Will totally repurchase!
Stephanie J.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is the best makeup remover cloth ever! You just need one cloth, add water and it removes all your makeup. No tug. No pain and your face isn't super dry after you use it! It's super affordable. Best makeup remover cloth you have to try this for sure!!!!
Lourdine S.
Does it make your skin dry after you use it?