Equate uploaded by Melissa P.

BY EQUATE

Keep your face moisturized with these Equate Everyday Hydrating Daily Facial Cloths. They are designed for users with normal to dry skin to help promote a healthy looking complexion. Available in a convenient 60-count pack, these Equate hydrating... see more...

• Does it make your skin dry after you use it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie J.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is the best makeup remover cloth ever! You just need one cloth, add water and it removes all your makeup. No tug. No pain and your face isn't super dry after you use it! It's super affordable. Best makeup remover cloth you have to try this for sure!!!!
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I love this face wash towelette. Equate brand products are either a hit or miss with me, but this product is deff a hit!! I actually came to use this product accidentally. I asked my dad to get my facial wipes and he came back with this product. I didn't want to go back to the store to get the ones I was talking about, so it thought I may as well give it a try and I love it!! I like how you just take one cloth and wet it and the product is already in the towelette. It really makes my face feel super soft and clean after I wash my face with it. I know they sell that at Walmart and they are pretty expensive and you get a lot of towelettes  in a box to use.
Kaylee N.
Albany, NY
I have dry skin so I thought that I would pick these up because they claimed to be moisturizing. I can't recommend these whats so ever. They get 2 stars because they are convenient and it does make your skin feel clean but completely dried my skin out. Also don't put this product anywhere near your eyes because it BURNS. I took it in the shower with me and washed my forehead and the water dripped down into my eyes and it was excruciating.
Kayla T.
Ivel, KY
I bought these because of Emily Noel on YouTube and she was completely right about them. These are easy to use and get all my makeup off mostly, the only thing I might have to work at is stubborn mascara and eyeliner, but for the price they are great! You get 66 in a box and you only need one for your whole face, all you do is wet it and wipe. Will totally repurchase!
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
I feel like all finger nail polish removers are all the same so I usually don't go too much into details on choosing one. I also don't paint my nails that often to make me in need of some. I get what is the best price and it gets the job done. It would be nice if one day nail polish remover wasn't so harsh or didn't have a smell.
Brittany G.
Staffordsvlle, KY
These things are pretty good! They actually take off my makeup including eye and liquid lip products. I also like that these cloths aren't rough so they don't irritate the skin! I say they aren't a must have but if you're at Walmart & they're close by, grab a pack
Kayla K.
Quick and convenient. If you have a full face of makeup they don't remove everything but that isn't a big deal to me because I use cleanser after. Very gentle on eyes and does remove mascara. Will definitely keep using.
Michelle M.
Hillsboro
Leaves my skin really smooth and fresh would recommend to everyone I totally meet my expectations andina really gentle and not to harsh would buy it again 24/7!!! And it's easy to fine it's at like at every store!
Julia S.
Trenton
I really like these pads, I’ve been getting them for awhile now. They do the job for the money but I feel like they could be more moist. Some come out really dry, but other than that it gets the job done.
marisa V.
Sacramento, CA
What can I say, they're cheaper than the name brand ones and yet they still get the job done. I use these cloths after I wash my face to make sure I get all my makeup including eye product off.
Lourdine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your skin dry after you use it?