BY EQUATE

Buy on Walmart
Ella B.
This product would be fab for women from age 30 and over. That is when women skin changes. I would apply this under my eye every night. Under the eyes is one of the area in which does the most changes to me. I think this would be something I could centre to be fabulous to use.
Samantha D.
This product is the bomb ! I love the smoothness of it ! I am young so I don't necessarily see improvement but I don't see it getting worse ! I use this as a preventative product and I love it !
Keshia S.
Omaha
I use this as the cheaper alternative to the other stuff. I haven’t tried the name brand items but have seen a difference when I use this consistently. I would recommend.
Jasmine E.
Akron
Great for people on a budget. Always cheap and easy to find. I love the price and the brand. Great for pennypinchers.
Mychelle B.
Canyon
My mom use this every night and it has made s world of difference it has bwtter results than the name brand products
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
This lifting eye serum is great! Use it everyday, I love the price and the formula. Awesome product, I recommend.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Essa marca é extremamente boa
Boa qualidade adoro tudo recomendo a minhas amigas
Tudo lindo
Top top top
Elida S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to know if this stuff works? Now I want to try asap
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good brand ?and does it work?
Brittany B.