BY EQUATE

Get powerful relief from your allergies with this potent product from Equate. Containing the same active ingredient as Benadryl, these capsules will keep you comfortable even when allergies flare. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cristal B.
Maple Valley, WA
I swear by these in the spring and summer months! I use the 24 hour allergy relief and it gets me through those months with minimal sneezing/watery eyes every year! I have tried all the major brands as my allergies were getting worse every year and none of them seemed to work for me. I was so surprised that these did and only cost me a fraction of the price of others!
Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate is a giant brand that makes mostly off brand medications and tbh they aren't always that bad. In my family we have used equate for a LOT of things and like I said its not all that bad. I've had headaches or been sick and taken equate meds and they have done wonders. Just because they aren't name brand, I wouldn't count them out just yet.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I take diphenhydramine every night for my allergies.  I really like that I can purchase this generic form at walmart for a much lower price.  The generic form works just as well as the name brand.  I buy other walmart generic brands of medications as well and have never been unhappy
christina r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Keep in my bag for when allergies pick up when I am out and about. They work well. They do tend to have a chalky feel and taste going down the throat though they are swallowed whole.
Crystal T.
Red Bluff
Great when you're on a budget and you need allergy medicine. I have recently started having allergies and it helps me every time I have a stuffy nose from allergies during the spring.
Kaitlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
all equate brand stuff works just as well as name brand for a fraction of the price. I usually buy when I can because with a big family we go through a lot.
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
For being a "knock off" brand I really don't feel or see a difference from the name brand product. It does exactly what it's supposed to do for half the price. I highly recommend it. Why pay more for the same product??
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
During the spring my allergies get really bad. I have tried many different medication but this one seams to work the best. It take the allergies away in a matter of minutes and the best part is that I don't have to take many of them during the day.
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works well for clearing up my chronic drainage and allergy symptoms. It also knocks me out so it works well as sleep aid.It is pretty effective if not a bit strong handed.cheap and effective.I recommend this as an alternative to the name brands.
Todd D.
CRESTON
I use this to help me fall asleep at night. Not sure how well it works for allergies, but it does seem to help with drowsiness and getting me to sleep.