BY EQUATE

Get powerful relief from your allergies with this potent product from Equate. Containing the same active ingredient as Benadryl, these capsules will keep you comfortable even when allergies flare. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mae M.
Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Equate is a giant brand that makes mostly off brand medications and tbh they aren't always that bad. In my family we have used equate for a LOT of things and like I said its not all that bad. I've had headaches or been sick and taken equate meds and they have done wonders. Just because they aren't name brand, I wouldn't count them out just yet.
Kris J.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I take diphenhydramine every night for my allergies.  I really like that I can purchase this generic form at walmart for a much lower price.  The generic form works just as well as the name brand.  I buy other walmart generic brands of medications as well and have never been unhappy
Tasha N.
Tasha N.
El Prado, NM
For being a "knock off" brand I really don't feel or see a difference from the name brand product. It does exactly what it's supposed to do for half the price. I highly recommend it. Why pay more for the same product??
Paola P.
Paola P.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
During the spring my allergies get really bad. I have tried many different medication but this one seams to work the best. It take the allergies away in a matter of minutes and the best part is that I don't have to take many of them during the day.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Red Bluff
Great when you're on a budget and you need allergy medicine. I have recently started having allergies and it helps me every time I have a stuffy nose from allergies during the spring.
Todd D.
Todd D.
CRESTON
I use this to help me fall asleep at night. Not sure how well it works for allergies, but it does seem to help with drowsiness and getting me to sleep.
Kaysie W.
Kaysie W.
Columbia, MO
Buy this sometimes instead of a name brand product I think it works just as good as others. The price is usually my selling point.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Barrie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Hubby grabs these often for allergies... They work Just as well as brand name Benedryl, and if you need to take them frequently you cannot beat the price savings. Depending on the type of allergy symptoms you have, this is always the best product to attack them with first.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Lower Cambridge, NB
Wellness Guru Expert
This allergy relief is every bit as effective as the major brand. The price is less too with is great. I always keep them on hand for unexpected reaction relief.
Kim O.
Kim O.
we have many allergies in our home so this is something we always have to have on hand is affordable and works well