Equate : 125 Servings Clear Soluble Fiber Powder Fiber Supplement uploaded by Ines G.Equate : 125 Servings Clear Soluble Fiber Powder Fiber Supplement uploaded by Brittany S.

BY EQUATE

Equate: 125 Servings Clear Soluble Fiber Powder Fiber Supplement, 16.7 Oz: No grit Does not gel 125 servings Makes taking fiber easier 100% natural Sugar-free and flavor-free Non-thickening powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product has become a regular for my husband. It is good value. It helps him go the bathroom more often and so he healed hemorroids using this, a gel and some natural pills.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
My G.I. doctor suggested that I use a fiber supplement and he suggested been a fiber which are used for a while but the equate brand is a lot cheaper than the Benefiel over and I do not notice a difference in the way it works for me.
Mykaelle V.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product is absolutely equal to and perhaps even better than the big brand name product. I have used Equate Fiber Therapy for many years and plan to use it for many more. The price is right, the value is excellent and the performance of the product is excellent.
Deema F.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this stuff and it's very comparable to the name brand. Bought it at my local grocery store and it's a great value. It meets my expectations and I mix it in my oatmeal. Will definitely buy again!
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a good store brand alternative to Benefiber. My daughter has IBS and I add a spoonful or two wherever I can throughout the day. Works well in oatmeal, yougurt, etc. but not quite soluble in clear liquids.
Brittany S.
Essex, MD
This fiber supplement is great! It dissolves completely and can't be tasted! It is much easier than taking a lot of pills and drinking.
Lorena T.
Norwalk, CA
I actually had this in my hands. Never bought it though. Afraid just might end up giving me the runs. Has anyone tried it?