6 colors available

BY EQUATE

Equate Baby Oil: Helps seal in moisture Softens and conditions skin Hypoallergenic see more...

• I like other equate products. Is this as good as the drugstore name...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to name brand?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jas J.
Jas J.
New Orleans, LA
I have the equate original clean astringent and it's just as good as the name brand Sea Breeze. Great toner that has defintely found its place in my face regimen. If you're looking for a great toner this is one you will defintely feel clean after using.
Jovian G.
Jovian G.
Bowling Green, KY
Very refreshing face cleaner!! I bought this product from Walmart but I'm pretty sure you can find it at a dollar store or other places, it has a mouth wash sent, and definitely will be buying this product again.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
Super super super strong smell, I've been told by my mother that it's just like Sea Breeze but off brand. However, it does its job, always makes my skin feel clean and tight but never irritates it.
Qurita W.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I use this product faithfully. After I wash my face with my daily cleaner I use this. It makes my skin feel super clean and fresh. I highly recommend this. It works just as good as the brand name.
Faith B.
Faith B.
How I know this works well: it got ALL this nastiness off my face right after a shower. That means it gets the job DONE! Love it, super affordable, you really can't go wrong.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually set this on at night before bed time you will wake up with your skin feeling really good and smooth
Erin M.
Erin M.
Berryville
Smells fresh. Great moisturizer for the price. Comparable to oil of Olay. I use this as my night time moisturizer. I buy this at Walmart. I try to use this product nightly. Definitely recommend this product.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the cocoa butter wipes on hand at all times! Especially when doing my makeup. They get your hands clean and it smells so good! I use them everyday!!! I would definitely recommend these wipes! Xo
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
New Orleans, LA
I use this product 2-3 times a week. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. It not strong and it different have an odor.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love finding a bargain and I'm glad that equate has skin care products at a great price and that are comparable to their name brand counter parts. This cream does a great job at keeping me moisturized thru the night.
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
How does this compare to name brand?
Briana J.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like other equate products. Is this as good as the drugstore name brand creams?