BY EQUATE

Equate Baby Oil: Helps seal in moisture Softens and conditions skin Hypoallergenic see more...

• I like other equate products. Is this as good as the drugstore na...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to name brand?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jas J.
Jas J.
New Orleans, LA
I have the equate original clean astringent and it's just as good as the name brand Sea Breeze. Great toner that has defintely found its place in my face regimen. If you're looking for a great toner this is one you will defintely feel clean after using.
Jovian G.
Jovian G.
Bowling Green, KY
Very refreshing face cleaner!! I bought this product from Walmart but I'm pretty sure you can find it at a dollar store or other places, it has a mouth wash sent, and definitely will be buying this product again.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
Super super super strong smell, I've been told by my mother that it's just like Sea Breeze but off brand. However, it does its job, always makes my skin feel clean and tight but never irritates it.
Qurita W.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I use this product faithfully. After I wash my face with my daily cleaner I use this. It makes my skin feel super clean and fresh. I highly recommend this. It works just as good as the brand name.
Faith B.
Faith B.
How I know this works well: it got ALL this nastiness off my face right after a shower. That means it gets the job DONE! Love it, super affordable, you really can't go wrong.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually set this on at night before bed time you will wake up with your skin feeling really good and smooth
Alexa E.
Alexa E.
Florence, AZ
I have the equate original clean astringent & it is super refreshing and it picks up so much dirt. Even after washing and scrubbing my face and doing a mask, I use the astringent after and it takes off so much! I use that instead of moisturizer and my skin stays hydrated more.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This has the same ingredients as Olay's Night Firming cream. It smells neutral and isn't too heavy to put on before bed time. After multiple uses you can notice the difference in the neck region and around the eyes! Great product for the price!
Kiersten K.
Kiersten K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I've used Equate Original Astringent since middle school and I love it. I get it from Walmart and it always lasts me a really long time. It does leave a scent on your face so be careful putting around your mouth area.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Berryville , AR
Smells fresh. Great moisturizer for the price. Comparable to oil of Olay. I use this as my night time moisturizer. I buy this at Walmart. I try to use this product nightly. Definitely recommend this product.
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
How does this compare to name brand?
Briana J.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like other equate products. Is this as good as the drugstore name brand creams?