BY EQUATE

Equate Baby Oil: Helps seal in moisture Softens and conditions skin Hypoallergenic see more...

• I like other equate products. Is this as good as the drugstore na...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to name brand?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Review for: Equate
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyh
Alexa E.
Florence, AZ
I have the equate original clean astringent & it is super refreshing and it picks up so much dirt. Even after washing and scrubbing my face and doing a mask, I use the astringent after and it takes off so much! I use that instead of moisturizer and my skin stays hydrated more.
Julie L.
Sanford, FL
I have been using this astringent for a while now, basically since Middle School, and this product does so much for a small price. I usually use the astringent after I've washed my face so it picks up all the left over makeup and dirt that is left in my pores that my face wash didn't pick up. I would highly recommend this to people with people who are prone to oily skin.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This has the same ingredients as Olay's Night Firming cream. It smells neutral and isn't too heavy to put on before bed time. After multiple uses you can notice the difference in the neck region and around the eyes! Great product for the price!
Kiersten K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I've used Equate Original Astringent since middle school and I love it. I get it from Walmart and it always lasts me a really long time. It does leave a scent on your face so be careful putting around your mouth area.
Erin M.
Berryville , AR
Smells fresh. Great moisturizer for the price. Comparable to oil of Olay. I use this as my night time moisturizer. I buy this at Walmart. I try to use this product nightly. Definitely recommend this product.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
I use this product everyday as my beauty routine. I really like how refreshing and clean it makes you fell! It's great to wake up in the morning and put some on. Very inexpensive and worth a try!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the cocoa butter wipes on hand at all times! Especially when doing my makeup. They get your hands clean and it smells so good! I use them everyday!!! I would definitely recommend these wipes! Xo
Faith B.
How I know this works well: it got ALL this nastiness off my face right after a shower. That means it gets the job DONE! Love it, super affordable, you really can't go wrong.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
Super super super strong smell, I've been told by my mother that it's just like Sea Breeze but off brand. However, it does its job, always makes my skin feel clean and tight but never irritates it.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
How does this compare to name brand?
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like other equate products. Is this as good as the drugstore name brand creams?