Equal Zero Calorie Sweetener -New 800 Packets uploaded by Paola T.Equal Zero Calorie Sweetener -New 800 Packets uploaded by Kelli C.

BY EQUAL

* Free Shipping * A single packet of Equal sweetens the same as two teaspoons of sugar. It also dissolves quickly in hot or cold beverages, making it perfect for everything from coffee to lemonade. The sweetening ingredient in Equal is called aspartame, a zero calorie mixture of two natural amino acids found in meat, milk, fruit and vegetables. Packing Type: Packet Premeasured: Yes Capacity Weight: 0.035 oz. EQL885328. 885328. Equal Equal Zero Calorie Sweetener. Breakroom Supplies Packing Type: Packet Premeasured: Yes Capacity Weight: 0.035 oz Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% see more...

Diane R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a HUGE coffee and tea drinker and this right here is the ONLY sugar/sweeter I use for my coffee. I usually buy the box and put some in my purse just in case. If for some odd reason I don't have this then I resort to coffee creamer but I make it a habit to have this in my home.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
I use this product in my coffee, sweet tea and on certain cereal. I love that you get the sweetness you would from sugar without the bitter taste you can sometimes get from artificial sweeteners.
Nikki W.
Apex, NC
As far as artificial sweeteners go, this is one of my least favorites. I find it has a very strong taste. You know, the fake chemically taste. I would recommend sweet n low
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Unfortunately I am not able to consume this product as it has aspartame in it. Ever since I was a kid I get severe migraines whenever I consume aspartame. So Equal is a no-go for me.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy this sugar all the time. I use it as a sweetener for my coffee, tea, and smoothies. It quickly dissolves in my drinks. I love this stuff.
Emily F.
I used to use this product when I would be on a diet. Sadly, this product contains aspartame so therefore i switch my artificial sweeteners.
Ally T.
As someone who is allergic to aspartame, this is my worst enemy. There are other artificial sweeteners that do not contain aspartame.
Paola T.
My mother has diabetes and she uses equal as a sweetener. She says it doesn't has a strong flavor as others. She likes it.
Medie X.
This is one of the worst sugar I've ever tasted. It has a weird bitter after taste for me. I would recommend trying Stevia!
B M.
Euless, TX
Not a big fan of this product due to the horrible aftertaste. But a good option if you are trying to cut back on sugar.

Walmart