BY EQUAL #37 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener is designed with diabetic individuals in mind and is as sweet as two teaspoons of natural sugar. Each sweetener packet contains 1 gram of carbohydrate making it a healthier choice than other products. Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener comes in small packets making it ideal for travel and easy storage. see more...

• How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Whi...2 Answers
  • Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to h...3 Answers
  • What do you like most about this product!?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I despise this artificial sweetener! It changes the flavor of my coffee and leaves a very unpleasant after taste.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
I've never liked Equal brand sugar or sweetener. It's taste gross and funny to me. I've tried to use it again but still don't like it.
Vernae H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm very sorry Equal, but I have never liked this sweetener. I don't taste the sweetness, but when I use to much I can taste the chemical. I even tried again this year and still can't use it. I prefer the yellow one.
Candice V.
DON'T USE ANY ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS! They cause cancer! Do your research people! They are terrible for your body! Don't buy Equal or any other brands!
Tiana P.
W Springfield, MA
Do your research on artificial sweeteners. They are just plain bad for you. Use pure sugar Or leave it out entirely.
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
I don't particularly care for equal. It has a very distinct imitation taste to it. I prefer the stuff that is more like the actual thing.
Lea M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I would not recommend this as a sugar replacement to my friends. It has a weird taste that doesn't feel right.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
It is OK in coffee, I hate it in my iced tea. There is a slight aftertaste I can not get past. I would rather stick with real sugar for my coffee than this one.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
This is not my preferred sweetener because it is a little too sweet and artificial tasting. I much prefer Splenda in my coffee.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am not a fan of the taste of Equal. It has a very sweet taste that doesn't quite taste like sugar. It leaves a lasting aftertaste in my mouth.
ally l.
hilo, HI
How are these different from the other equal products . Is this product healthier than others ?
Denise O.
El Paso , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What do you like most about this product!?
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liquids. Does Equal do the same?
Beautylife N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is better?