BY EQUAL #29 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener is designed with diabetic individuals in mind and is as sweet as two teaspoons of natural sugar. Each sweetener packet contains 1 gram of carbohydrate making it a healthier choice than other products. Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener comes in small packets making it ideal for travel and easy storage. see more...

• How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is be...2 Answers
  • Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liqui...3 Answers
  • What do you like most about this product!?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassie Renee S.
Eh... We will use Equal here at home, but prefer Splenda. I just like the taste of Splenda a little better, and I don't use much of it. I'd say overall good value, but I'm not a fan...
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a great way to portion out the amount that you put in your coffee or other drink. They're easy to travel with and they taste just as great as regular sugar, if not better!
Karsyn B.
I'm fairly open minded when it comes to sugar substitutes, but a lot of times I tend to dislike them because of the aftertaste. I enjoy Equal because it doesn't have an aftertaste and you can't taste it compared to sugars like Sweet N Low, where you are aware that the product is mixed in.
This is such a good product it is by far my favorite sweetener the only downside is it's very expensive
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I LOVE HOW SWEET IT IS AND HOW I DONT HAVE TO FEEL BAD ABOUT THE CALORIES! I ONLY USE ONE PACKET FOR MY TEA AND IT TASTES DELICIOUS !
I was drinking this sweetener when I first started eating healthy. I used it as a substitute for house sugar. Obviously it's a substitute so it did taste different. I mean it is good for some people that are supposed to cut down on sugar
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious! I usually use it for my iced tea at restaurants. It sweetens way better than sugar does.
Lea M.
I would not recommend this as a sugar replacement to my friends. It has a weird taste that doesn't feel right.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
This is not my preferred sweetener because it is a little too sweet and artificial tasting. I much prefer Splenda in my coffee.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I like equal. Out of all of the artificial sweeteners this one is my favorite. It doesn't have a funky after taste like some of the other ones.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Fitspiration Expert
What do you like most about this product!?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How are these different from the other equal products . Is this product healthier than others ?
Jessica B.
Cedar Park, TX
Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liquids. Does Equal do the same?
BoxKraz E.
Fitspiration Expert
How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is better?