BY EQUAL #37 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener is designed with diabetic individuals in mind and is as sweet as two teaspoons of natural sugar. Each sweetener packet contains 1 gram of carbohydrate making it a healthier choice than other products. Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener comes in small packets making it ideal for travel and easy storage. see more...

• How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Whi...2 Answers
  • Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to h...3 Answers
  • What do you like most about this product!?4 Answers
Melissa B.
Mountain City, TN
I swear by this sweetener. Its much better for you then sugar and you don't have to worry about the calories.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
I like this product to replace regular sugar. I just wished these didn't leave that nasty after taste.
Jennifer C.
White Bluff, TN
I like the equal sweetener I choose it over sweet and low any day. I use it in my coffee all the time!
This is such a good product it is by far my favorite sweetener the only downside is it's very expensive
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Delicious! I usually use it for my iced tea at restaurants. It sweetens way better than sugar does.
Winter P.
My mom uses this a lot and to me it doesn't really taste that different but its ok and I can use it
Rhonda F.
Leland, NC
I like the taste of equal and the way it dissolves easily in my iced drinks. I use it frequently
Shawanda W.
Detroit, MI
.xdehrbfgo iusth opunot usenryrgesuhouyhebiugtno8esyr089euwynt8u8ye8urikew5hiothmne4by t4989iui
Rosa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Very nice product I would recommend it to friends and family can't even tell the difference!
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This sweetener is better then any other sweeteners out there it has a good taste too it !!
ally l.
hilo, HI
How are these different from the other equal products . Is this product healthier than others ?
Denise O.
El Paso , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What do you like most about this product!?
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liquids. Does Equal do the same?
Beautylife N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is better?

back