BY EQUAL #29 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener is designed with diabetic individuals in mind and is as sweet as two teaspoons of natural sugar. Each sweetener packet contains 1 gram of carbohydrate making it a healthier choice than other products. Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener comes in small packets making it ideal for travel and easy storage. see more...

• How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is be...2 Answers
  • Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liqui...3 Answers
  • What do you like most about this product!?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Lately I've been working on my fitness I have been loving swooping surger for equal until I can remove all surger I will continue to use equal.
yayi c.
This is a great alternative to regular sugar. one or two packets is usually enough. the sugar doesn't taste bad.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Not my favorite sweetener. I use it when there's nothing else but it leaves behind a strange aftertaste that I just don't like.
Quinn R.
I purchase this to use in my hot tea in the late evenings. I like the fact that it is convenient and it replaces traditional sugar.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
I've never liked Equal brand sugar or sweetener. It's taste gross and funny to me. I've tried to use it again but still don't like it.
Julia R.
Equal sweetener is my favorite brand of sweerner it is inexpensive and tastes very delicious definitely would buy again
Jeanna M.
Greenville, SC
I really like this product and it's not as sweet as regular sugar and I always use this in my coffee and tea .I like this because it's not as expensive
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
An oldie, but goodie, I also love the fact that most restaurants keep it on the table, that should say something about this product. Still prefer this over the other artificial sweetener options.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
It is OK in coffee, I hate it in my iced tea. There is a slight aftertaste I can not get past. I would rather stick with real sugar for my coffee than this one.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
This is not my preferred sweetener because it is a little too sweet and artificial tasting. I much prefer Splenda in my coffee.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Fitspiration Expert
What do you like most about this product!?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How are these different from the other equal products . Is this product healthier than others ?
Jessica B.
Cedar Park, TX
Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liquids. Does Equal do the same?
BoxKraz E.
Fitspiration Expert
How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is better?