BY EQUAL #43 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener is designed with diabetic individuals in mind and is as sweet as two teaspoons of natural sugar. Each sweetener packet contains 1 gram of carbohydrate making it a healthier choice than other products. Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener comes in small packets making it ideal for travel and easy storage. see more...

• How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is be...2 Answers
  • Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liqui...3 Answers
  • What do you like most about this product!?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Quinn R.
I purchase this to use in my hot tea in the late evenings. I like the fact that it is convenient and it replaces traditional sugar.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Not my favorite sweetener. I use it when there's nothing else but it leaves behind a strange aftertaste that I just don't like.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
This is not my preferred sweetener because it is a little too sweet and artificial tasting. I much prefer Splenda in my coffee.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really love that its so sweet, you really only need one packet to do the job and its guilt free without the calories.
Julia R.
Equal sweetener is my favorite brand of sweerner it is inexpensive and tastes very delicious definitely would buy again
Tiana P.
W Springfield, MA
Do your research on artificial sweeteners. They are just plain bad for you. Use pure sugar Or leave it out entirely.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
Its a really nice product. I tell every body to buy it and try it. Its really sweet It only takes one pack each use
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I despise this artificial sweetener! It changes the flavor of my coffee and leaves a very unpleasant after taste.
yayi c.
This is a great alternative to regular sugar. one or two packets is usually enough. the sugar doesn't taste bad.
Lea M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I would not recommend this as a sugar replacement to my friends. It has a weird taste that doesn't feel right.
ally l.
hilo, HI
How are these different from the other equal products . Is this product healthier than others ?
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What do you like most about this product!?
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liquids. Does Equal do the same?
BoxKraz E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is better?