BY EQUAL #29 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener is designed with diabetic individuals in mind and is as sweet as two teaspoons of natural sugar. Each sweetener packet contains 1 gram of carbohydrate making it a healthier choice than other products. Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener comes in small packets making it ideal for travel and easy storage. see more...

• How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is be...2 Answers
  • Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liqui...3 Answers
  • What do you like most about this product!?4 Answers
kelsey f.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like equal. It tastes yummy in my coffee especially. Although sometimes it can give you an aweful taste. I try to keep it natural most of the time but equal is a good choice when watching your sugar intake!
Vernae H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm very sorry Equal, but I have never liked this sweetener. I don't taste the sweetness, but when I use to much I can taste the chemical. I even tried again this year and still can't use it. I prefer the yellow one.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
An oldie, but goodie, I also love the fact that most restaurants keep it on the table, that should say something about this product. Still prefer this over the other artificial sweetener options.
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
Not my first choice to use in my coffee, but I do like this for what it is. It does leave a weird after taste, but it is not as bad as some of the other sweeteners I have tried
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Although Equal probably wouldn't be my first choice, It's still on par with with my go to sweetener. There is a slight aftertaste, but not nearly as bad as sweet n low.
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
Great tasting product. You just need one pack for your coffee, cereal and etc. Diabetics have something wonderful to use without screwing their blood sugar levels
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
It is OK in coffee, I hate it in my iced tea. There is a slight aftertaste I can not get past. I would rather stick with real sugar for my coffee than this one.
angel h.
I use this in my coffee every morning! i really love that its so sweet, you really only need one packet to do the job and its guilt free without the calories.
Desiree g.
Not very fond of Equal, I prefer Splenda. Although if I'm at a restaurant and they don't have or are out of Splenda I prefer equal over the other sweeteners!
Carol W.
Grand Island, NY
I just switched to Equal and like it much better than the other products on the market. I use it for baking and cooking and the family hasn't even noticed.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Fitspiration Expert
What do you like most about this product!?
ally l.
hilo, HI
How are these different from the other equal products . Is this product healthier than others ?
Jessica B.
Cedar Park, TX
Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liquids. Does Equal do the same?
BoxKraz E.
Fitspiration Expert
How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is better?