BY EQUAL #39 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener is designed with diabetic individuals in mind and is as sweet as two teaspoons of natural sugar. Each sweetener packet contains 1 gram of carbohydrate making it a healthier choice than other products. Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener comes in small packets making it ideal for travel and easy storage. see more...

• How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is be...2 Answers
  • Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liqui...3 Answers
  • What do you like most about this product!?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vernae H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm very sorry Equal, but I have never liked this sweetener. I don't taste the sweetness, but when I use to much I can taste the chemical. I even tried again this year and still can't use it. I prefer the yellow one.
Aera K.
This does its job well when it comes to making things sweeter. I would've given this 5 stars if there wasn't an after taste but then again, I have yet to find an artificial sweetener without an after taste.
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
Have really found out that this product tastes good in almost everything! I really can't tell a difference in my coffee after swapping to Equal rather than sugar! Super satisfied, give this product a try!
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
An oldie, but goodie, I also love the fact that most restaurants keep it on the table, that should say something about this product. Still prefer this over the other artificial sweetener options.
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
Not my first choice to use in my coffee, but I do like this for what it is. It does leave a weird after taste, but it is not as bad as some of the other sweeteners I have tried
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Although Equal probably wouldn't be my first choice, It's still on par with with my go to sweetener. There is a slight aftertaste, but not nearly as bad as sweet n low.
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN
Great tasting product. You just need one pack for your coffee, cereal and etc. Diabetics have something wonderful to use without screwing their blood sugar levels
NiKa C.
North Dartmouth, MA
Equal.. Very tasty and way better and healthier than regular sugar. I think this is a smarter choice than sugar especially if you're in the process of losing weight.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
It is OK in coffee, I hate it in my iced tea. There is a slight aftertaste I can not get past. I would rather stick with real sugar for my coffee than this one.
angel h.
I use this in my coffee every morning! i really love that its so sweet, you really only need one packet to do the job and its guilt free without the calories.
ally l.
hilo, HI
How are these different from the other equal products . Is this product healthier than others ?
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What do you like most about this product!?
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liquids. Does Equal do the same?
BoxKraz E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is better?