BY EQUAL #39 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener is designed with diabetic individuals in mind and is as sweet as two teaspoons of natural sugar. Each sweetener packet contains 1 gram of carbohydrate making it a healthier choice than other products. Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener comes in small packets making it ideal for travel and easy storage. see more...

• How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is be...2 Answers
  • Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liqui...3 Answers
  • What do you like most about this product!?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karsyn B.
I'm fairly open minded when it comes to sugar substitutes, but a lot of times I tend to dislike them because of the aftertaste. I enjoy Equal because it doesn't have an aftertaste and you can't taste it compared to sugars like Sweet N Low, where you are aware that the product is mixed in.
violeta z.
i really love that its so sweet, you really only need one packet to do the job and its guilt free without the calories. My sister drinks this every day or once every other day and she seemed to like it so I started to drink it and I love it even my mom uses it. One thing I like is that it helps me replace any sugar so I'll drink this instead of grabbing a bad of tummies or chocolate bar
Kayla M.
I like equal a lot! It is my second or third favorite artificial sweetener. My favorite use is in coffee every morning! I buy this at my normal grocery store, or use it at coffee shops. I have been using Equal for years, and am definitely satisfied with this product!
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I was trying to switch off from regular white sugar which i use in my tea and coffee. I tried this because it was cheaper than other sweeteners. I only used them once, they taste way to sweet compared to sugar and leave a weird after taste. I have since switched to honey instead and occasionally back to plain white sugar.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
En casa es tan obsesionados con eso de las dietas. Por lo que mi papá suele comprar de estos y de los de splenda . Es un buen edulcorante, saludable y bajo en carbohidratos! Lo recomiendo. Y no bueno es que con un sobre basta
Cassie Renee S.
Eh... We will use Equal here at home, but prefer Splenda. I just like the taste of Splenda a little better, and I don't use much of it. I'd say overall good value, but I'm not a fan...
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a great way to portion out the amount that you put in your coffee or other drink. They're easy to travel with and they taste just as great as regular sugar, if not better!
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
I was drinking this sweetener when I first started eating healthy. I used it as a substitute for house sugar. Obviously it's a substitute so it did taste different. I mean it is good for some people that are supposed to cut down on sugar
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
Not only for health reasons, but also for taste I hate regular sugar. As a substitute I always use equal. It is great because there are no calories and you don't need as much because of how sweet such a little amount is.
kelsey f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like equal. It tastes yummy in my coffee especially. Although sometimes it can give you an aweful taste. I try to keep it natural most of the time but equal is a good choice when watching your sugar intake!
ally l.
hilo, HI
How are these different from the other equal products . Is this product healthier than others ?
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What do you like most about this product!?
Jessica B.
Brandon, FL
Other sweeteners have a chemical reaction when added to hot liquids. Does Equal do the same?
BoxKraz E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How does equal compare to Splenda? Are they the same? Which is better?