BY EQUAL

Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
DIsgusting and terrible for you, additionally outdated. You may have seen these frequently in diners and restaurants many years ago, they have slowly been driven out due to Splenda a much better brand that is better for you and tastes jut like sugar.
Justin C.
Justin C.
This is disgusgusting and I would definitely not recommend this to anybody. It has avery horrible stench to it and the flavor has no taste. It's like sugar and salt mixed together. This is good for people that have diabetes and people who are on a sugar diet.
Irene H.
Irene H.
I don't use the full packet because it can be overly sweet. I know these aren't good for you but you don't need too much to make your drink sweet compared to regular granulated sugar.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Fort Gaines , GA
I am not allowed much sugar, so this makes my coffee taste great. Two packs and some cream and I'm in heaven.
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.
Levelland, TX
Perfect for a quick fix on anything sweet and worth the no calories you will not be having to add.
Evelin S.
Evelin S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is... Gross. Unhealthy, not tasty. I much prefer the taste and ingredients of Stevia.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
I tried this product twice and i didn't like. Because it has a residual bitter flavor. It's not bad, but that residual flavor it's not good. Its an artificial sweetener and i prefer the sweetener with stevia is healthier. Also is a little expensive in my country
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Equal makes things sweet, but leaves a funny aftertaste. I used to use it in my coffee but decided that coffee with less sugar is abetter option.I donot like it in cooking items either,or soda. In my opinion, nothing is better then the real thing!