BY EQUAL #100 in Sugars & Sweeteners

New! Equal® Sucralose 0 Calorie Sweetener New Equal® Sucralose is perfect for flavoring your favorite drinks, cooking and baking, and can be used to replace sugar without compromising on taste. In addition to our familiar blue packet, we now offer Equal® Sucralose packets, which use the same sweetener ingredient used in Splenda® 1 No Calorie Sweetener.  Sucralose is made using a multi-step process that starts with ordinary table sugar then replaces three hydrogen-oxygen groups on the sugar molecule with three chlorine atoms.  This results in a stable sweetener that delivers a taste profile similar to sugar but is calorie-free.  Sucralose can be used in place of sugar in many foods and beverages and is heat stable, s. see more...

Equal Sucralose Sweetener
  • "For a long time I used the other yellow sweetener until one day I had a coupon for this one." in 1 review
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
I use this a lot while baking to cut calories especially for the holidays. Has a good taste, not totally noticeable that it is a sugar substitute. I know a lot of sugar substitutes aren't good for you but if you gotta use it, this is the one to use!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
I bought this to cut down on sugar and replace some sugar while baking and it taste pretty good and did not change the flavor of my cake.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
For a long time I used the other yellow sweetener until one day I had a coupon for this one. It took one cup of coffee to hook me. It works awesome with everything with NO aftertaste
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
I usually use Splenda, but had some Equal in the cabinet. It was sweet, but had a funny taste. My coffee tasted off to me, and I cannot explain the taste, but it was not pleasant. It's good for adding sweetness.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Saginaw, TX
I'm all about trying to cut down on sugar, but I don't think this Equal is the way to go. It's definitely not good for you, and I don't think it tastes good. It may help add sweetness, but certainly not a good substitute for sugar.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
This a great substitute for real sugar. I love how it measures cup for cup and that you can bake with it.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
Strange aftertaste - real foods in controllable amounts are better than 'sugar'.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Cincinnati, OH
Poison chemical compounds. Stop feeding your families junk and start eating real foods
Vivian V.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
Great for cooking with, since it gives you measure and all, but I find it has a strange aftertaste.
joselyn z.
joselyn z.
Palmdale, CA
My grandma actually uses this since shes diabetic and from what she tells me is that she has no problem with it because it taste just like sugar!