BY EQUAL EXCHANGE

• Does this have the same effect that espresso has? 1 Answers
  • Is this good quality chocolate? It sounds amazing, but I'...3 Answers
Mikera B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Dark chocolate isn't really my thing but this chocolate is just great, a bit pricey but still good. The espresso bean flavor gives it that extra kick, I wonder if they have one in cappuccino
Melanie H.
Wallingford, CT
A friend turned me onto these and OMG, I'm addicted. So delicious, every bite is the perfect mix of chocolate and the espresso flavor but not gritty like other bars can be.
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca
These are really good organic snacks for on the go. I like to take them when we go on trips so i have something to snack on during the ride and while we're out and about.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Equal exchange organic coffee has such great flavor and it is better for you! It's good knowing there is nothing unnatural in what you are consuming!
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
I buy these at Sprouts and this is the best flavor. Weather you like dark chocolates or not you will enjoy this. Fantastic quality chocolates.
Lisbeth S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Estos chocolates me encanta porque es oscuro y mucho mas saludable que los normales y es orgánico que es mucho mejor para nuestro cuerpo.
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Organic chocolate is really good I just started eating organic and if you haven't tried it I recommend you do you wont be disappointed..
Erin S.
Mound City, MO
The best! I love Equal Exchange chocolate and coffee! Also, Equal Exchange is gluten and dairy free if you're someone with allergies.
christine c.
Hawthorne, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This tastes amazing . A little bit of your chocolate fix with a hint of that coffee blend flavor and taste . Tastes pure and natural!
Elizabeth N.
Longview, TX
I have only had these ones I think they're pretty good they taste different just because they're organic but they are delicious
Zoe F.
Is this good quality chocolate? It sounds amazing, but I'm nervous to try it.
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
Does this have the same effect that espresso has?