BY EQUAL EXCHANGE

Equal Exchange's organic fairly-traded gourmet chocolate bars are a rich and delicious treat that supports small-scale farmers and their families. The bars combine famous Swiss standards in chocolate making with cocoa from the farmer co-operatives CONACADO, in the Dominican Republic, COCABO, in Panama, CACVRA, in Peru, and Fortaleza del Valle co-operative in Ecuador; fairly traded organic sugar from co-operatives in Paraguay; and fairly traded vanilla from Madagascar. see more...

• This is all he craze right now carmal salt with ice cream...11 Answers
  • Is this s good brand? I have never heard of them. 1 Answers
  • Does the flavor and texture stand up. Sea salt is hard to...1 Answers
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I swear, some of these reviews make no sense. The chocolate bar is called Caramel Crunch W/ Sea Salt.. therefore, it's gonna taste salty. Which, if you don't like salt, you shouldn't buy it..

I, however, am a huge fan of sea salt in my chocolate bars! I decided to try this when it was on sale at Target for around $2. It was super rich and tasty! I found it to be the perfect balance of chocolate, caramel, and sea salt. Will definitely purchase again.
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
This chocolate was incredible. I loved the dark chocolate with the little caramel crunch pieces and sea salt. It was a perfect combination. So upset my husband ate my second half.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
Yum! Chocolate amd salt are a pretty combination. Everyone should try this organically made rich chocolate bar. It will melt in your mouth and you are sure to enjoy eating it ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
I was really surprised when I saw it has sea salt, but still I tried it and it was amazing!! The sweetness of the chocolate and a little salty flavor made my day.
Taylor T.
Birmingham, MI
Super creamy chocolate. Loved the caramel crunch pieces and the totally happy that adding salt to sweet is trending because it's my favorite.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Oh my gosh! This chocolate bar is so smooth and delicious. The caramel is silky and the salt adds a little zap to your taste buds
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
THESE ARE AMAZING. I would 100000% recommend these to anyone. They have a unique taste but one of the best sweets I've ever had.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
All the equal exchange chocolates taste wonderful and you can feel good about buying them since they support the farmers.
Emily  M.
Bellingham, Wa
My absolute favorite flavor. Equal exchange makes a fantastic product in a sustainable way. Sweet and salty!
Erin N.
The caramel is so smooth, while the chocolate is creamy. Then you get the salty and BAM. Perfection.
Heather K.
This is all he craze right now carmal salt with ice cream as well my kids are loving it anyone else notice this combo of flavor??becoming popular??
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
What is your favorite flavor of Equal Exchange chocolate? Trying to decide which to taste next.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
Does the flavor and texture stand up. Sea salt is hard to get a good balance of.
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
Is this s good brand? I have never heard of them.