BY EQUAL EXCHANGE

For almost twenty-five years we've been supporting small farmers in tea. Compared to our amazing success in coffee it's been much harder to help small-tea farmers find a seat at the table. In the last several years we've been actively working to bring... see more...

Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite brand of tea bags! Simple, ethical, delicious. I love the peppermint with a little bit of honey whenever I have an upset stomach. I also buy their green tea and their earl grey. I highly recommend!
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
Love this drink!!! Very relaxing to sip on. Doesn't need any sugar or sweeteners added. Plus it's great for an upset stomach or nausea! Perfect for morning sickness and all those pregnant mommies out there that need something to calm the sickness
KaylaMay E.
Durham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a pretty delicious tea and I drink it whenever I'm sick! Any time one of my friends are sick I give them this tea and it helps. When I was pregnant this tea helped my morning sickness tremendously!
Brandi V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've heard peppermint tea has excellent health benefits! I think this brand is great too, it almost makes you feel like you just brushed your teeth and it also provides a caffeine boost! Recommend this product!!
Rebecca G.
It's delicious, I literally just drink it with no sugar or sweeteners and love it. Plus peppermint is very very good for you! If your sick this is great it helps relax you it will help you sleep it will help and upset stomach.
Bethany B.
Flemington, NJ
If you like peppermint tea, you will like this one too. The main benefits to this one over others is that Equal Exchange is organic and fair trade certified. I highly recommend it.
sam d.
Utica, NY
I personally love peppermint tea so of course this is a win for me. I highly recommend it
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
I drink tea everyday to wake up my senses and this flavor seems to get the job done! 😊
Kalene C.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am personally a fan of tea but this tea is great tasting and so good for you too!
Krystal Z.
Very delicious tea. Peppermint is great for an upset stomach and to curb appetite.