by Equal Exchange

Everyone actually loves to be fit in all aspects of health and beauty. Exercising every day keeps us maintain our fitness weight scales and body fat. Maintaining our fitness makes us even more confident happy and leads us to live healthy life. By using these products everyone can feel the real capability and strength in them. These products are named for its quality durability and stability. Features 55 Percent Cacao Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Bars 12 Bars Per Box Specifications Weight: 2.36 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equal Exchange 231208 2.8 oz 55 Percent Cacao Organic Dark Chocolate Almond Bars 12 Bars Per Box!
Roseville, MI
It’s alright if you like dark chocolate with almonds this does have a nice bitter taste at first with a nice crunch from the little bits of almond. I did find this chocolate to be a bit too sweet for my liking and this was not as expensive as other organic brands. The plus to this bar is that it is fair trade and organic and it does not have any weird artificial flavors o or ingredients the packaging is cute.
Roseville
I love chocolate but this one is kind of bittersweet. No so good. Is organic the ingredients are grown by small farmers. Price point is ok.

Looking for your answer?