Equal Aspartame Sweetener

by Equal

Add Some Flavor to Your Day! Now 230 Packets. 0 Calorie Sweetener With its own unique flavor, Equal® adds a certain sweetness to your beverage.  So whether you drinks need a lot of help or just a little, pick up a packet or two and enjoy your drink the way you like it. Equal can be used in a wide variety of recipes.  For best results when cooking and baking with Equal, use recipes designed for Equal or add to recipes designed for Equal or add to recipes after removing from heat to maintain sweetness, Equal may become less sweet in some prolonged heating applications. Cranberry Spritzer 50% Calories reducti.

Does anyone else think this is good or am I the only one
Start your review of Equal Aspartame Sweetener!
Williamstown , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is what I use in my morning coffee every day. I use 3 packets for the perfect sweetness for me. It’s more affordable then other sugar substitutes and I’ve been using it for at least 10 years now.
Purchased at: Walmart
I try to wean off of sugar cause I already eat a lot of sugar and me being a coffee addict, of course I can’t keep having 3-4 cups of coffee and 3-4 teaspoons of sugar or even more so, this is what we have been repurchasing. Price is on point, I don’t really use a lot but it lasts a long time. Love how it doesn’t really affect the flavor of my coffee, yes it makes it sweet but why I mean is it doesn’t have a different flavor to it aside from the sweetness that it gives. Make sense? Lol
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Equal Aspartame Sweetener uploaded by Stephanie G.
So being a diabetic I have to watch my sugar intake and having gone through Splenda and Sweet and Low I really enjoyed equal the best it has the least amount of aftertaste and the rent amount of sweet definitely my preferred artificial sweeteners
Esta es la marca que utilizo para endulzar mi café y jugos-. La he utilizado durante años y me agrada su sabor es muy similar al azúcar, es económica y es mi endulzarte favorito. Nuevamente en este 2017 me acompañará donde vaya y endulzará. Se lo recomiendo a todas las personas que estén pensando en comprar un endulzante y no sepan cual marca usar, este es maravilloso y de buen sabor,..
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
well the thing a got to say about this product, is that the price is good with respect the product, I don fell that is that pricey, well I would repeat the product, and the good thing about the product is that i could use it in my diet. I would recommended and i also did sometimes.
Reno, NV
I used to use this all the time and massive amounts. I feel like the longer you use this, the more you end up adding each time to try to get it sweeter. Aspartame is so bad for you anyways and do no recommend anyone using any products that contain it!
Pell City, AL
I love Equal! It gives me that sweet taste I crave without adding all the calories that sugar can add. I was so excited when equal started making these easy to use containers, making it easier to use Equal in recipes. This sweetener gives you the same great taste as sugar. Perfect substitute!
Athol, MA
Aspartame is so horrid for everyone. This is proven to cause Cancer. And yes, I know everyone always says, "everything causes Cancer nowadays." This legitimately does.
You are so much better off using real cane sugar or natural stevia. This is toxic chemicals.
Chaska, MN
I personally use it in coffee, as I am diabetic and this doesn't spike my blood sugar. I wouldn't suggest using this for baking though, as the suggested amounts to use usually don't work and whatever you are baking doesn't come out as good as using regular sugar
Mc Dermott, OH
I use equal in coffee and iced tea and have for years. It gives you the sweet taste you're looking for without the bitterness or weird after taste that some sweeteners tend to have.