BY EQUAL

Add Some Flavor to Your Day! Now 230 Packets. 0 Calorie Sweetener With its own unique flavor, Equal® adds a certain sweetness to your beverage.  So whether you drinks need a lot of help or just a little, pick up a packet or two and enjoy your drink the way you like it. Equal can be used in a wide variety of recipes.  For best results when cooking and baking with Equal, use recipes designed for Equal or add to recipes designed for Equal or add to recipes after removing from heat to maintain sweetness, Equal may become less sweet in some prolonged heating applications. Cranberry Spritzer 50% Calories reducti. see more...

• Does anyone else think this is good or am I the only one 2 Answers
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Packets more...
Equal Is my go to sweetener! It doesn’t taste like chemicals and it is the closest match to sweetener that I’ve had! It’s also pretty affordable, I get 250 packets for $5ish.
CIARA D.
Esta es la marca que utilizo para endulzar mi café y jugos-. La he utilizado durante años y me agrada su sabor es muy similar al azúcar, es económica y es mi endulzarte favorito. Nuevamente en este 2017 me acompañará donde vaya y endulzará. Se lo recomiendo a todas las personas que estén pensando en comprar un endulzante y no sepan cual marca usar, este es maravilloso y de buen sabor,..
Andrea Carolina D.
Sweetwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
well the thing a got to say about this product, is that the price is good with respect the product, I don fell that is that pricey, well I would repeat the product, and the good thing about the product is that i could use it in my diet. I would recommended and i also did sometimes.
Nicole D.
Reno, NV
I used to use this all the time and massive amounts. I feel like the longer you use this, the more you end up adding each time to try to get it sweeter. Aspartame is so bad for you anyways and do no recommend anyone using any products that contain it!
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
I love Equal! It gives me that sweet taste I crave without adding all the calories that sugar can add. I was so excited when equal started making these easy to use containers, making it easier to use Equal in recipes. This sweetener gives you the same great taste as sugar. Perfect substitute!
Kym B.
Athol, MA
Aspartame is so horrid for everyone. This is proven to cause Cancer. And yes, I know everyone always says, "everything causes Cancer nowadays." This legitimately does.
You are so much better off using real cane sugar or natural stevia. This is toxic chemicals.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
I personally use it in coffee, as I am diabetic and this doesn't spike my blood sugar. I wouldn't suggest using this for baking though, as the suggested amounts to use usually don't work and whatever you are baking doesn't come out as good as using regular sugar
Sarah L.
Mc Dermott, OH
I use equal in coffee and iced tea and have for years. It gives you the sweet taste you're looking for without the bitterness or weird after taste that some sweeteners tend to have.
Nikolle M.
Aston , PA
I have never liked equal, it leaves a really weird after taste in anything you use it in. id rather use something that is a little better for me or just use regular sugar
JOY V.
I avoid aspartame based sweeteners after a study showed that the long term use can lead to cancer. I find few calories better than having cancer!! I use agave, honey or stevia based or splenda instead.
Leslie T.
Napaner
Does anyone else think this is good or am I the only one