3 colors available

BY EQUAL #72 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Add Some Flavor to Your Day! Now 230 Packets. 0 Calorie Sweetener With its own unique flavor, Equal® adds a certain sweetness to your beverage.  So whether you drinks need a lot of help or just a little, pick up a packet or two and enjoy your drink the way you like it. Equal can be used in a wide variety of recipes.  For best results when cooking and baking with Equal, use recipes designed for Equal or add to recipes designed for Equal or add to recipes after removing from heat to maintain sweetness, Equal may become less sweet in some prolonged heating applications. Cranberry Spritzer 50% Calories reducti. see more...

• Does anyone else think this is good or am I the only one 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea Carolina D.
Andrea Carolina D.
Sweetwater, FL
well the thing a got to say about this product, is that the price is good with respect the product, I don fell that is that pricey, well I would repeat the product, and the good thing about the product is that i could use it in my diet. I would recommended and i also did sometimes.
Kym B.
Kym B.
Athol, MA
Aspartame is so horrid for everyone. This is proven to cause Cancer. And yes, I know everyone always says, "everything causes Cancer nowadays." This legitimately does.
You are so much better off using real cane sugar or natural stevia. This is toxic chemicals.
CIARA D.
CIARA D.
Esta es la marca que utilizo para endulzar mi café y jugos-. La he utilizado durante años y me agrada su sabor es muy similar al azúcar, es económica y es mi endulzarte favorito. Nuevamente en este 2017 me acompañará donde vaya y endulzará. Se lo recomiendo a todas las personas que estén pensando en comprar un endulzante y no sepan cual marca usar, este es maravilloso y de buen sabor,..
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this the best out of the diet sweeteners. I use it for tea , coffee, baking. you name it I use it.
Sendi C.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
I don't like what aspartame does to the brain, within seconds. Because of that I no longer use or recommend the product.
Cherith F.
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
I love Equal! It gives me that sweet taste I crave without adding all the calories that sugar can add. I was so excited when equal started making these easy to use containers, making it easier to use Equal in recipes. This sweetener gives you the same great taste as sugar. Perfect substitute!
Renee M.
Renee M.
This stuff is the worst! Not only do I really unlike the taste, it makes me nauseous!
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like equal. My grandma buys it and I use it in my coffee. It taste good and It has 0 calories.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
To anyone who is a fellow migraine sufferer- this stuff will trigger your migraines!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Waveland, MS
Not the best sweetener. It always has some leftovers in the bottom of my coffee.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Napaner
Does anyone else think this is good or am I the only one