e.p.t. Ept Home Pregnancy Test Kit - 1 uploaded by Nicole V.e.p.t. Ept Home Pregnancy Test Kit - 1 uploaded by Nicole V.e.p.t. Ept Home Pregnancy Test Kit - 1 uploaded by Asea G.

BY E.P.T. #17 in Pregnancy Tests

• Did anybody get false positives with this test? I'm waiting for a...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had false positive results with this brand before?1 Answers
Stephanie f.
Central Islip, NY
This is the pregnancy test that I used when I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter two years ago. It was easy to use and the results came in a timely fashion not like other tests that take a while and this test was pretty easy to know what the results were.
Kara R.
This e.p.t. pregnancy test was the only home test that worked for me when I was pregnant. I tried other name brands and generic that didn't work.
Diana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this one with both my pregnancies and didn't have any problems with it, positive results right away and in deed I was pregnant
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
The instructions were easy and the test was simple. I trust the test results and will always use this product.
Nicole V.
Very accurate. detected my pregnancy at just 2-3 weeks along, when other tests had come up negative.
Paureeka L.
Bossier City, LA
Anytime I have a scare, I always use this brand. It's never given me inaccurate results yet!
Asea G.
Waxahachie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a box of 3 and it was very easy to use an accurate! Definitely recommend.
Alicia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Did anybody get false positives with this test? I'm waiting for a blood test to come back, but my urine test at doc was neg. And this at home was positive. Thanks.
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
Has anyone ever had false positive results with this brand before?