BY EPSON

Epson t088120-bcs combo pack printer ink cartridge - multicolor see more...

• I'm wondering if anyone has noticed better print quality,...3 Answers
Valeria G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I don’t know why ink has to be so expensive but other than that it gets the job done and it works very well so I have no real complaints other than the unnecessarily huge pricing on this item but I will keep purchasing.
Tyiesha C.
Utica, NY
I have been searching for a really good printer. I tried almost every kind. When I got the epson printer it was perfect. The ink is amazing on photo print. The price is reasonable and it is easy to install.
Caitlin B.
Easy to install. Works good. Usually prints an efficient amount of pages to make the price worthwhile.
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
Very easy to install they just snap in. usually get a good amount of prints with the cartridge
Carly G.
Really easy to install! Works as well as the bargain brand, but great quality for printing!
Erika H.
Kissimmee , FL
Epson T088120-BCS Combo Pack Printer Ink Cartridge - Multicolor really like this product
Brenda C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I just bought these yesterday for my printer they cost like 23 dollars at office depot.
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
Relatively cheap and easy to find in stores, manages to last a decent amount of time.
laura G.
El Paso, TX
Is really cheap easy to install and i would say is the best ink great qualities
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm wondering if anyone has noticed better print quality, and does this ink last pretty well?