BY EPSON

Make organizing your office or home easy and efficient with this label maker from epson. This powerful device lets you create labels or barcodes for your files, computer wiring and much more. Save time by storing up to 50 of the labels you use often. see more...

Jenna B.
I am a college student and I use my label maker so often. It is great for making legible labels for all of my notebooks and folders to keep them organized. It is affordable, easy to use, and makes my life much simpler. I would recommend this to anyone, whether or not they're in college!
Ana C.
This is great to label all of your things. Especially when you're in college and you share a dorm room. Really affordable too!
Annabell P.
Absolutely the best. They are very easy to use and were very useful whenever I needed to label things. Also very cheap
Kristie A.
My son needed to label all his all his things in his college dorm room. My Grandmother gave him a  Epson LabelWorks LW-400 Label Printer - Black/White (C51CB70010) to use. It was the simplest labeler I've ever used. It stores 50 of his most use labels. So he basically stored all the labels he printed. That makes it easier to replace a missing label. This product is lightweight and portable. I recommend this labeler to all college students that's living in a dorm room.
Kay D.
This is good for all geeks and OCD out there. A must have and a total organizer. You can do a lot and its great