Epsom Salt 16 Oz uploaded by Miranda F.Epsom Salt 16 Oz uploaded by Greilimar G.

BY EPSOM

Kassie M.
Waterford , CA
Absolutely love this product. When I get sick, I love soaking in a hot bath with a cup and a half of Epsom salts. I use them to help detox and pull the toxins out of my body and I'm usually feeling better by morning! I always get this brand because I like the convenience of the packaging and how easy it is to pour the product out without making a mess. It is one of the best priced out there too!
Meghan G.
I first used epsom salt when I was on a body cleanse. After drinking only veggies and fruits for a couple days, you were supposed to take and epsom salt bath with lavender oil. It was supposed to draw out the toxins. I don't think it really works for this purpose though. It may add a little something to your bath, especially if you are drying to dry out some acne, but other than that, the affects are minimal.
Claire P.
I had ingrown toenail surgery last year, and during the healing process i had to soak my feet in Epsom salt. This brand worked just as well for me as other brands, even though it seemed to be a cheaper brand. It smelled good too.
Divya S.
Epsom salt has many uses. I love to soak in a tub sprinkled with Epsom salt. I also mix lavender essential oil to the salt before I put in bath. Like a diy bath salts. It's very relaxing and soothing.
Haley L.
Zebulon, NC
It feels nice when taking a bath but Epsom salt chemically reacts with water and it makes it colder a lot quicker. But other than that I like it
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I love to soak in a tub of got water and Epson salts not only does it help with soreness but the magnesium is great for your skin
Sarah s.
Sioux City, IA
I use espom salt in my bath all the time. I just love it. Even the lavender and mint ones. So relaxing. Also cheap to buy
Jasmine G.
Love Epsom salt to soak my feet in makes perfect for when your expecting because it helps with the swelling a bit.
Amanda M.
Epsom salt is amazing. Put some in your hot bath and soak away your sore muscles. Great for sprained ankles, too.
Greilimar G.
perfect for a day of relaxation you can combine it with cold water or hot depending on your needs just cool!