BY EPSOM

candy D.
candy D.
Brooklyn, NY
There's always a box of Epson salts in my house. I love its wide range of uses for example my favorite is for soaking my feet. I use about a half cup of Epson salt, heat the water to as hot as I can tolerate and soak my feet until the water is cold.
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
I LOVE Epson salts! I workout a lot and go hiking with my dog weekly. A nice warm epsom salt bath always soothe my tired, achy legs and feet. I never not have a carton of epson salts in my bathroom. I buy the unscented ones. Sometimes I'm more sensitive to smells. If I'm feeling adventurous I just add a few drops of an essential oil to my bath.
Asia S.
Asia S.
This stuff works wonders when you're sore. fill up your bathtub, have the water be as hot as you can handle, add some Epsom salts and you'll sweat your butt off but it's so good for you
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
This is great if you want to have a warm relaxing bath after a long stressful day. You don't need a lot. The aroma is gentle and soothing.