BY EPISENCIAL

Broad Spectrum 35 For Ages 0+. Loaded with the Good Stuff™. Gentle Face & Body Lotion. Safe & Water-Resistant. Transparent Zinc. Green Tea Supporting Skin Immunity This lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer is natural and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes of sprinkler- resistant fun!  Fragrance free with actively healthy ingredients; no parabens, harsh preservatives or gluten. Cruelty Free Manufactured with Solar Power Trusted Partner of Healthy Child Healthy World. see more...

• How long does this sunscreen last 4 Answers
  • I don't think you have to apply it more than any other go...3 Answers
  • Do you have to reapply this sunscreen to your child multi...6 Answers
Sarah C.
I’m not a huge fan of episencial’s scents, but their products work really well and are so gentle on skin. The sunscreen doesn’t irritate our baby’s skin at all and he’s had no sunburns. I also like the ingredients list and feel good about using it.
Ida H.
Garden City, NY
We don't use this product in our home. Our son is an adult. We are now waiting for grandchildren. This sunscreen sounds great for kids. When we get to enjoy our grandchildren. I will be using this. I'd say good show to this company.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
This seems to work well, the smell is great and the price is affordable as well--I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality sunscreen without spending their arm and a leg.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, AL
I actually love this sunscreen for the kids. BabyGanics products are amazing and never disappoint. This is just one of the many that we own and love to use!
Denisse M.
Perryton, TX
This product is very nice especially if you get sunburned very easily, very helpful and its waterproof
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I use sunscreen all the time because I burn real easy. And when I burn I burn.
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
My mom uses this on my brother when she takes him to thr poll amd it works!
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
Do you have to reapply this sunscreen to your child multiple times a day?
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How long does this sunscreen last
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I don't think you have to apply it more than any other good sunscreen. After swimming or water play it's probably best to reapply.