BY EPISENCIAL

Free From the Bad Stuff™. For Ages 0+. Silky Light Moisturizer Massage + Daily Hydration. Avocado, Flax, Olive Fruit Oils Supporting Skin Immunity. Skin Care as Health Care™ Episencial introduces Actively Healthy™ ingredients with safe, effective formulas that help support skin immunity and the fight against environmental damage to our bodies and planet.  Our Professional Skin Care System is all-natural and loaded with organics to gently benefit bodies of all ages, including newborns! Episencial Snuggly&t. see more...

Mary D.
Bowie, MD
Look on the back and you can rest assured that the ingredients are safe for your whole family and the environment. Now open the lid and smell. I'll wait. ... It's delicious, right? Not super sweet or overbearing like Bath and Bodyworks-- just subtle sweetness. Now put it on yourself or your babies and enjoy the smooth feel. I'm critical of lotion, especially in the winter, but this stuff has impressed me.
RoseMarie M.
I like this lotion because it is 100% natural and USDA organic. I feel good about using it on my baby! It has a pleasant smell and didn't leave my baby feeling greasy.
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
This lotion is super creamy and rich. I like that it's made with natural ingredients. The cherry vanilla scent is also nice.
Liz S.
I absolutely love this lotion!! I was excited to see it on sale as I often use it right before I put my little on to bed.
Hillary W.
River Oaks, TX
LOVE that the ingredients aren't harmful to my baby and the smell is sweet, but delicate. I admit that I usually end up using it more for myself than my daughter. It's wonderfully moisturizing, but doesn't leave a greasy film and is absorbed quickly.
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
This is a pretty good lotion! I absolutely love the hungry caterpillar, so the packaging is a 10/10 for me! This lotion doesn't exactly soak in, so it leaves the lotion grease feeling which is unfortunate. The scent is good just the lotion is not exactly great.