BY EPISENCIAL

Free From the Bad Stuff™. For Ages 0+. 2-in-1 Shampoo + Body Gel. Moisurizing + Extra Gentle. Calendula, Oat, Thyme Oil Supporting Skin Immunity. Skin Care as Health Care™ Episencial introduces Actively Healthy™ ingredients with safe, effective formulas that help support skin immunity and the fight against environmental damage to our bodies and planet.  Our Professional Skin Care System is all-natural and loaded with organics to gently benefit bodies of all ages, including newborns! see more...

Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
Episencial Playful Wash smells absolutely amazing, and makes my daughters' skin so soft and silky! I love the simple, organic ingredients.
tracy m.
This smells good just like oranges and it doesn't contain chemicsls that are harsh for your skin. I use it to wash my hands all the time
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
Smells like a burst of bright, fresh oranges. It's safe for the eyes. For all ages and pregnancy and sensitive skin.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
Love the idea of a natural product for babies it's a great product. love love love it. I recommend this product
Krystal Z.
Doesn't contain all the harsh chemicals many other baby washes so which is amazing. A lil more pricey though.
Julia J.
I love the smell of this. It smells very citrusy and is gentle on skin. I'd recommend it to others.
jennifer d.
This product works good with the bubbles in the tub.It also cleans very well.With a great smell.
Nancy P.
The smell is good . Great for bath time . Will buy again . Wonder if there's more scents
Margret B.
Norman, OK
My daughter loves this Playful Wash! I love that it's organic, and has a great scent.
Kohsha R.
Richmond, VA
Very pleased with product kids love it price is reasonable I would purchase again
Dana G.
Mapleville, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Where can I find this product?
Shamiere A.
Douglasville, GA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Victoria C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How does it compare with the Honest hand soaps (there is one that smells like lavender and another like mandarin)? Is it pricier? Does it have a nicer or softer smell?
Nancy P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Any other scents or other products in this line