BY EPISENCIAL

Protective Chap Defense:  Lips + Cheeks + Sensitive Places Probiotics + Raspberry Butter. Skin Care as Health Care™. For Ages 0+. Pediatrician Recommended. Chosen by Hospitals. Baby Safe. 100% Recyclable. Cruelty Free. Episencial Cheeky™ Salve:   Actively Healthy™ ingredients provide a gentle but mighty barrier to the elements.  Transparent and balmy butter - great for chapped lips, dry cheeks, cracked nip. see more...

• What does this smell like?1 Answers
  • Does this skin stuff actually work? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know what section this is sold at in Walmart?...1 Answers
Jessica L.
Fairport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My girls always have super dry cheeks in the winter and summer months. We use this and the girls love it because it's a smooth spread and smells good. It is easy for girls to use by themselves and has a super cute cover.
Tina T.
So glad we discovered this product!!! my daughter gets terribly chapped cheeks in the winter and this is the only thing we have found to help!
Vivian R.
Lancaster, CA
I use this on my baby's cheeks and lil arms because her skin used to dried a lot in winter!! This stuff is amazingly good!!
Juliana D.
This is a great product for the really cold months it keeps their skin really moisturized and prevents it from getting red.
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter has really sensitive skin so anything that we find that helps capping without making the problem worse / rashy.
Marzena M.
I use this on all my kids during winter the time when they go out to play in the snow. it smells really good too!
Alisha R.
Perrysburg, OH
I wish I would have known this was around when my kiddo was littler! I would have used it versus what I had!
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this at?
Alyaa A.
My son has sensitive skin does this have a fragrance and will irritate his face
Jolianna D.
Does this skin stuff actually work?
Marley R.
Does anyone know what section this is sold at in Walmart? I haven't spotted it in the baby section
nicole n.
What does this smell like?