BY EPIPHONE

Lucas U.
Very good guitar. i love epiphone very much. i have an epiphone hummingbird and it is the best acousitc guitar i've ever owned. I've always wanted this guitar but i just haven't had the time to go out and buy it. I have played it before and it is really nice
Timothy M.
Apple Valley, CA
These are wonderful guitars! They still need a setup, but straight out of the box they are very fun to play. They look great and feel good. There are many used ones on line, they hold there resale value and craftsmanship.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Good sound quality really expensive strings are perfectly aligned. Worth every penny smooth action
Edgar C.
Westmorland, CA
Is this guitar good for a intermediate guitar player like me? Because I'm still using a Squier and I'm tired of it already.
"Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good newsBest regards. Fouzi"plis