Epionce Restorative Hand Cream

by Epionce

Epionce Restorative Hand Cream combines the tried-and-true technology of Epionce Renewal Body Lotion and Barrier Creams into a quickly absorbing hand cream. The addition of fragrant raspberry seed oil provides omega fatty acids and anti-inflammatory antioxidants to protect the skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Epionce Restorative Hand Cream!
Jenna M.
Chesterfield, MO
Epionce Restorative Hand Cream is quick-absorbing, non-greasy formulation that quickly hydrates hands. It also helps reverses the signs of skin aging while improving barrier strength. One of the ingredients I love in this cream is Raspberry seed oil, which has mild photo protective benefits.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
My hands get extremely dry in the winter and I get eczema on my knuckles sometimes. This is a very moisturizing and hydrating cream that I only use at night. I always wear gloves to keep and absorb the hydration. It is expensive but worth it to me.

Looking for your answer?