Epionce Renewal Facial Cream uploaded by Amy H.

BY EPIONCE

Facial cream with astounding anti-aging effects. see more...

Katie R.
united States
I recieved this as a sample in a beauty box and tossed it in my makeup bag for work, thinking it was like any other moisturizer, But, hello friends, it is not. The first time I used it, I was sold. It is a creamy, moisturize charged product. I love using this as a nighttime moisturizer. I feel as though it may be a little too heavy for daytime use, for ne anyhow. But using it at nigjttime, I wake up with such soft, moisturized skin.
Amy H.
Obsessed with this. Love that it's natural and cruelty free. Feels amazing on my face. I never feel dry after using it. I use it morning and at night. Great smell too. Will always use this.
Brittany K.
Amazing cream for dry and dehydrated skin. This rich moisturizer helps to repair your natural barrier function by helping to prevent transepideral water loss and strengthening your acid mantle. A must have for anyone who lives through harsh winters!
Renée C.
Hays, KS
I love the scream so much! I like to use it in the evening after applying a nice serum and Mayeye bomb. The whole brand is amazing. There hasn't been a product that I have tried that I did not like.
Megan C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This facial cream is amazing!!! It works well. It smells amazing. My skin looks refreshed and dewy. It met all my expectations. It is worth every penny.
Nikoa H.
Epionce is top notch skincare! Follow the recommendation for your skin type. The lytic gel cleanser is a must though!!!! Elegant packaging.
Shivani S.
I have severe eczema on my face and I was really looking forward to trying this cream as I have heard so many good reviews. However, I haven’t seen much/if any improvement to my skin and I excepted more considering it’s relatively expensive.

back