BY EPIONCE

Epionce Milky Lotion Cleanser is an ultra-gentle cleanser that effectively dissolves makeup, dirt, and other impurities to leave the skin clear and healthy. see more...

Hannah B.
Very gentle, moisturizing cleanser. Works well when applied to dry skin and massaged in with a little water before rinsing. A great morning cleanser, but may need a second cleanser at night to remove all makeup and/or oil.
Chamira W.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you have sensitive or dry skin this is the perfect facial cleanser/makeup remover. The lotion resolves your makeup and helps to easily remove it without drying your skin or causing irritation. It also leaves your skin looking moisturized and refreshed!
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
We've started selling this in our office and it's becoming very popular. Their prices are rather reasonable, smell nice, and seem to have some effect on people's skin. I am wanting a back bar to carry in our spa.
This product was not effective to me although it might be for you It didn't meet my expectations because it flaked off. The product is affordable so that's a pluse. In my opinion there is no room for improvement
Reese R.
This is a dry skin must have! This is my second one and it’s worth it. It’s a lotion texture so after u cleanse it leaves ur skin v moisturizer
Jessica W.
Stuttgart, AR
Great makeup remover for sensitive or dry skin, leaves skin feeling great and not tight
Andrea M.