Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser, 6 Ounce

by Epionce

Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser is a soothing and purifying formula that unclogs pores and clears away all debris, without stripping or drying the skin.

How long does this product take to start working?
Can this be used at night in combination with a basic benzoyl peroxide wash in the morning? Or is this effective enough to stick with morning and night? (I have very acne prone skin)
How well does this actually work? Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser, 6 Ounce I want to stay youthful but also I have the occasional blemish.
Start your review of Epionce Lytic Gel Cleanser, 6 Ounce!
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This cleanser is fantastic. It has a minty smell that is perfect to use in the morning as a wake me up. It cleans your face perfectly without stripping the skin. You can feel a tingly sensation but nothing that really bothers me and doesn’t irritate my skin at all.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte, NC
If you are not using this cleanser you need to drop everything and get some. It has the most amazing minty fresh scent that opens your sinuses. It makes my skin flawless and never tight or too dry. It’s on the pricey side (about $35) and I buy it from my dermatologist.
Yana C.
Prosper, TX
Absolutely love this product. I’ve been using it for awhile now and I definitely see my skin becoming cleaner and smoothers. I would Be very careful using it around your eyes since it has menthol in it
Allie M.
Star, ID
I love this cleanser. My esthetician recommended it to me for my breakouts and I can physically feel it cleaning my skin when I use it.
Amanda A.
Catoosa, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
5 out of 5 stars! My dermatologist recommended this product to me back when I was in high school and a acne prone teen. It has clarified my skin and gotten rid of all my problem areas! Even as a woman almost in her thirties this product has worked wonders!!!
Emilly T.
Best cleanser I've used. Love the Orange menthol scent it's refreshing but could be irritating if you are sensitive to scent. I have oily/ uneven textured skin
Melissa C.
I have done a lot of research to find the best cleanser for my sensitive, acne-prone, oily but easily-dehydrated skin. This cleanser is gentle but tough enough that you can leave it on for 15 minutes as a peel. It also has hydrating ingredients so your skin doesn't feel stripped after you use it. I randomly lucked into purchasing this off of a recommendation, and then years later I looked at the ingredients and realized that it's won awards. Even though it's pricey, one pump is all I need for regular cleansing, which makes the bottle last me almost a year. All in all, this will be my cleanser for the foreseeable future.
Rosana S.
Forest park , IL
Gives you that spa feel. A nice tingle and deep clean without stripping your face. I use two pumps per wash and bottle has lasted me a long time. A little pricey, but I think you get what you pay for here.
Dominique G.
N Barrington, IL
This facial cleanser has helped my skin so much. My dermatologist recommended it and I’ve been using it for years. Will continue to repurchase and would definitely recommend.
chastity S.
Nampa, ID
This is the best cleanser I've ever used! I'm not one to normally spend the money for luxury Brands, but epionce is well worth the money! My skin has never been more clear, and I feel so fresh after washing my face. I've had my bottle since the beginning of December 2017 and it's not even half empty! Top pick for sure! #ReviewCrew #MyBeautyRewards