Skin CareFacial SkincareEpionce
Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 - For All Skin Types

Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 - For All Skin Types

by Epionce

A high protection tinted facial sunscreen Features a lightweight, quick-absorbing texture Boasts a water-resistant (80 minutes) sheer formula Powered by botanical ingredients for antioxidant benefits Offers broad-spectrum SPF 50 UV protection Provides...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 - For All Skin Types!
Thea C.
Blue Springs, MO
Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 - For All Skin Types uploaded by Thea C.
This tinted sunscreen is everything for me right now. Glides on skin like butter and has great coverage , no sunscreen smell either.
Mikinsey Z.
Greensburg, IN
Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 - For All Skin Types uploaded by Mikinsey Z.
THE BEST, the ONLY, tinted SPF I will ever use! It sits so well on my face, doesn’t clog my pores, doesn’t run or run off, humidity resistant, and covers imperfections! When it’s not date night or I’m just going out and about, I have no need for makeup bc this baby is it! Seriously, ditch the drugstore spf ladies, this is your new bff and I PROMISE you, the price is 100% worth every single penny!! In this pic I’m wearing Epionce Daily Shield Tinted SPF 50 & Mascara!
Olivia L.
Wentzville
Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 - For All Skin Types uploaded by Olivia L.
This is amazing!!! This product doubles as my foundation and sunscreen. It has good coverage and makes my skin look so juicy and hydrated. 11/10 recommend!!!
Aleta H.
Arnold, MO
Epionce Daily Shield Lotion Tinted SPF 50 - For All Skin Types uploaded by Aleta H.
Omg!!!!! What a great moisturizer with a tint. It’s like putting on a foundation and helping your skin! I love it! Thick and Rich! It also works and a primer. Price point is good bc it lasts. I would definitely wash it off though may cause blemishes.
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
Purchased at: Dermstore
I ordered this after a friend told me about it and I just started using my third bottle. I love that it’s 50 spf so I know my face is protected. I put it on after my moisturizer and put my foundation over it and my face is soft all day. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a tinted lotion. While everyone is staying home because of Covid-19 I’ve been using this tinted lotion instead of foundation. It’s much faster to use one product for moisturizing and adding a little color.
Paola B.
Allentown, PA
I LOVE this tinted lotion! The texture is very rich and creamy leaving my skin very moisture. I don’t usually wear make up. I am very satisfied with this product and have bought it so many times! I am sure my skin thanks me for using this product!
Yana C.
Prosper, TX
I got this product as a tester and immediately fell in love with it. It has a perfect tint in it and of course great SPF. I ended up getting a full size bottle and It lasts awhile
Rachel B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite facial spf’s!! It’s so creamy and hydrating and leaves skin looking flawless. The universal tint is a great color for almost anyone. I think it’s. Great price for what you get. This is great to wear under makeup or on its own for an even flawless look.
Yulzz K.
Great for oily skin with a subtle tint. This is my first time using this SPF and I highly recommend it. Leaves your skin glowy, but not oily, doesn’t break up or separate your makeup which is always a plus, I also find it that I doesn’t pill up any of my products. I’ve loving this spf and I will definitely be repurchasing. (Also don’t expect this to give you a coverage or a foundation. It’s slightly tinted if you have any imperfections like I do. I spot conceal for a more natural look and it looks beautiful)
Lauren M.
Cranston, RI
This is a very tacky feeling moisturizer. Two stars for the fact that it did not irritate my skin, applies easily with had a nice tint and the high spf is great. The problem is that it’s very sticky and doesn’t try down. Its surprising because it has a pretty thin consistency when applying it. I tried makeup on top and it felt like I had glue on my face! I had a very difficult time smoothing my liquid foundation over it and it also made my makeup settle into fine lines almost immediately. I tried this moisturizer again on it’s own and the tacky feeling is something I can’t get past.

Looking for your answer?