BY EPIONCE

A high protection tinted facial sunscreen Features a lightweight, quick-absorbing texture Boasts a water-resistant (80 minutes) sheer formula Powered by botanical ingredients for antioxidant benefits Offers broad-spectrum SPF 50 UV protection Provides... see more...

Rose B.
Wilsonville
I love this stuff! I use it every day. I love that the tone of this lotion blends right into your skin. It leaves you with a hydrated feeling, great for a primer! SPF 50 so I know I am protecting my skin against the number one skin aging agent - Sun Damage

I’m in my early 20s and it’s key to protect your skin against sun damage from an early stage. Much easier (and cheaper) to prevent age spots and wrinkles than it is to try and correct them when you have them!
Jennifer O.
Newport News, VA
It’s a great one. No muddy complexion after application... I love the line too much not to recommend. When my derm invests in a line, this one is one she believes in... it’s the. Best
Jessica A.
Cedar Falls
This is my favorite sunscreen! It gives you a nice even tint while protecting your skin in the sun! My face is sensitive to sunscreens but have no issues with this!
Angela S.
St. Louis
This works from a sunscreen perspective but it is very thick and a little goes a long way. I don’t like it as much as other brands.