BY EPILADY

Buy on Amazon
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
My first Epilady Legend lasted me for FIVE YEARS!! It was my very first epilator, and nothing since has worked as well as it does. I bought an epilator in a drugstore a year ago to replace my Epilady and it has ripped my skin off several times, even scarring my face. Just thrown it in the trash, I am going to repurchase the Legend!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
This little machine works wonders. It picks out the little tiny hairs from your skin. Although I can never get ALL my hairs out using this handy dandy device. I can get the majority and it will help shorten the time it takes for those hairs to grow back again.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This product works great! It actually gets rid of all the hairs, and the battery lasts a long time which is also very nice. You can get it at any local drug store near your house, and it is a very affordable price which is great.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Forget shaving - ever again!!!!

My mom began using this before I had hairs to shave. When I started to get into body hair care this is solely what I used. But as time went on, shaving became the faster option.

The Epilator pulls hairs out from the root - similar to tweezing every hair. It may seem intimidating but I promise it does not hurt. After the first few times you don't even notice because it becomes routine.

Because this pulls hair from the roots it doesn't give you the coarse hair and harsh skin shaving does!!!!
Victoria V.
I personally have not had much luck with any epilators and epilady was the first one I purchased. You have to go over the area more than once. Usually after doing it a few times, there is not much pain. Although the first time it is quite painful. I also feel like no matter how many times I go over the area there are still hairs left. I do like that even if I do shave after epilating, my shave lasts longer since there's less hairs to begin with.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
This is just okay for me, I still have to shave to get soft just shaved feeling skin. It might work in the winter when I wear more jeans but I still don't feel like it's worth it. It also does not hold the charge very long for me. I would be curious to try other products by Epilady as I have heard great things but this isn't something I would recommend to friends.
Jacklyn O.
Columbus, OH
I love this product! It efficiently tears out my hair by the root, making the grow back light to the touch and lighter in color. I bought it off of groupon for $40, and it is rechargeable and you can use it on your underarms and legs. I recommend it to all of my friends because it prevents ingrown hairs, provides a longer lasting hairless leg, and you can do it whenever is convenient for YOU- not just during shower time!
Sophia T.
Woodside, NY
I'm not going to lie, I've had this product for over 4-5 years! It has lasted me a very long time. It has to be plugged in when I use it now, but it still works! It is 100% worth getting and I cannot rave enough about epilators. Hair doesn't grow back for weeks and I like that I can do it at home. I use it mainly for my underarms, so I don't know how well it works on leg and arm hair, but it's cheap and worth the price!
China G.
Lake Village, IN
I love this product. It keeps my legs and arm pits smooth for months. It's cut down my hair growth by at least half. I use it about every month to do my legs and arm pits. I definitely recommend this product, especially if you are a little hairy.
Chelsea B.
Omaha, NE
Love using the epilady, the more you use the less it hurts and the less hair grows back. The first day is always a bit red or irritated but that goes away. Do have some ingrown hairs afterwards. The battery doesn't stay charged that long but it works while it's plugged in and is easy to charge.