BY EPILADY

The epilady legend 4th generation epilator removes unwanted body hair from the bikini line, arms and legs. It has a rubber grip that provides a firm, non-slip hold. Its wide head covers a larger area for fast hair removal. It can be easily detached for cleaning. This personal body groomer has a powerful motor that delivers 32,000 tweezing actions per minute. It effectively pulls out even the shortest or coarsest hair, leaving the skin smooth for weeks. It offers 2 operating speeds to choose from. The epilady legend epilator is rechargeable and works for up to 60 minutes on a full charge. It can also be used with a cord as well. A cleaning... see more...

Epilady Legend 4 Full-Size Rechargeable Epilator

Start your review of Epilady Legend 4 Full-Size Rechargeable Epilator!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Virginia C.
Green Forest
It great not to expensive and it makes everything clean and fresh and I know it got everything clean and no missed hairs because my hair is so fine on my legs it’s hard to get
Morgan G.
Oxford, OH
I use this to rip out my arm hair. It hurts really badly, but it does a nice job at ripping the hair out by the follicle so it does not grow back for a couple weeks. It misses a few spots and you have to go over it a few times, but overall it is a really great product. Sometimes, if I feel brave, I use it on my bikini area during the summer months.
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
When I have not plucked my legs for a long time, I use this machine, pull the hair down and it takes a couple of weeks to grow back. well I do not have to be shaving my legs every week
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,240 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very effective but it hurts. If you can stand the pain then this will work well for you. It yanks the hair out by the root and it doesn’t grow back right away. Not to expensive.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have to say, I've tried two of these once as a teenager and once Asan adult (recently) and both times, I can't for sure tell you they didn't work, but if they did they hurt me so bad I couldn't stand the pain, I left it in the area as long, then longer than the directions asked for, all I ended up with was red, burnt, sore hurting hairy legs. After ten or fifteen minutes, I decided that I'd had enough abuse and these were not for me!
Alia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so glad I made the change from using a razor to using an epilator!! It leaves your skin so smooth and dose not let you get ingrown hairs like razors do. It is a bit painful but the result is worth it. My legs and arms stay smooth and hairless for much longer than they would when I shaved!
aye_mii H.
Brooklyn, NY
So this product is not for the weak and sensitive. It HURTS like crazy. But it does a wonderful job. I have gotten some ingrowns after using this so if you are pron to getting ingrowns then you may want to stick to shaving
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
The savior of all the party night and the summer affairs. It's an investment that will change the future of your hairy life.
It gets every little hair. At first it's weird, some may say painful, but the third time is always the charm and then you get to watch a good show while getting rid of those stubborn hairs in your legs for at least a week.
I would NOT use this on the bikini area. That WAS painful, but the outer parts are bearable.
Legs, arms, armpits, feet GO. Bikini DON'T
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
This is the best product ever! I was skeptical due to YouTube videos that had sown reactions of how much it hurts. I don't know if it is me or if I have a high pain tolerance, but it feels like a pinch, not as bad as waxing, and convenient. The more I use it after exfoliating, the less darkness is presented under my arms. They also state that your skin may be red after, I have very sensitive skin and eczema...and hardly any redness. Best investment by far!
Lizz S.
This was super painful, didn't grab a ton of the hairs without having to go over multiple times and caused breakouts on the spots where I used it. Wouldn't recommend for anyone with thick, dark hair. Used on my bikini line and while it removed most of the hair, it hurt too much to use again.

Target