Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsEpilady
Legend 4 Full-Size Rechargeable Epilator

Epilady Legend 4 Full-Size Rechargeable Epilator

by Epilady

The epilady legend 4th generation epilator removes unwanted body hair from the bikini line, arms and legs. It has a rubber grip that provides a firm, non-slip hold. Its wide head covers a larger area for fast hair removal. It can be easily detached for cleaning. This personal body groomer has a powerful motor that delivers 32,000 tweezing actions per minute. It effectively pulls out even the shortest or coarsest hair, leaving the skin smooth for weeks. It offers 2 operating speeds to choose from. The epilady legend epilator is rechargeable and works for up to 60 minutes on a full charge. It can also be used with a cord as well. A cleaning...

Anyone know if an epilator helps with keratosis Pilaris (KP)?
Start your review of Epilady Legend 4 Full-Size Rechargeable Epilator!
Kimberly M.
Newport, MI
I've used an epilator for many years and this one is by far the best. Last month, I used it on my armpits for the first time expecting intense pain. it wasn't that bad though. No more razors for me.
Angela D.
Etowah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Epilady Legend 4 Full-Size Rechargeable Epilator uploaded by Angela D.
I have had my Epilady for few years now. It works well. It can sting some but I would not say it’s painful. After you get use to it will not bother so much. Just charge it and go. It’s simple to use. Removes hair from root. Great for traveling or if you are in a hurry. I usually moisturize after I shave too.
Shannon C.
Downingtown, PA
Hurts SO BAD BUT SO WORTH IT. My arm hair bothers me only in the winter when I’m pale. So I tried waxing at home and nair. It takes a while to cover the entire arm but once you feel as though you did a good enough job, your arm is buttery smooth and the hair literally took around 2 months to start growing back. Worth the pain in my opinion and you do get used to it.. a little. I haven’t tried this device anywhere else just yet. I can’t see it working too well on my super coarse leg hair.
Gena A.
Killen, AL
Epilady Legend Hurts like the devil! You might as well take a pair of tweezers and pluck each hair out one at a time. The only way I can see that this could be improved is to figure out a way to take the awful sting out of it. It really hurt me-bad. I’ll just keep shaving.
Kristen A.
Jamestown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great at home electric hair remover for when you dont have time to shave this is a quick alternative and you can do it wet or dry although it kind of sucks dry.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have to say, I've tried two of these once as a teenager and once Asan adult (recently) and both times, I can't for sure tell you they didn't work, but if they did they hurt me so bad I couldn't stand the pain, I left it in the area as long, then longer than the directions asked for, all I ended up with was red, burnt, sore hurting hairy legs. After ten or fifteen minutes, I decided that I'd had enough abuse and these were not for me!
Alia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so glad I made the change from using a razor to using an epilator!! It leaves your skin so smooth and dose not let you get ingrown hairs like razors do. It is a bit painful but the result is worth it. My legs and arms stay smooth and hairless for much longer than they would when I shaved!
Brandy H.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolute best epilator I've used so far. I'm thinking it's time to upgrade !! I need a new one !!
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
This is a great non painful, easy to use product that gets the job done. Everybody should own one of these.
CIVONE S.
Sandy, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Love it. Only use on my legs but it's works beautifully. Easy to hold and move over skin. Very little pain involved.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...