BY EPILADY

Small and Compact. Easy to clean and maintain. Easily fits in small bags, pouches, and purses. Perfect for the Upper Lip, Cheeks, and Chin area. May be used on other parts of the body for touchups and delicate work. Removes even the shortest and finest hairs, leaving skin smooth for up to 4 weeks. Our brand new Epilady Face Epil is specifically designed for use on facial hair, or on sensitive areas .  The Face Epil has 6 tweezers, finely tuned, to remove both coarse and fine facial hair, as well as body hair from sensitive areas. Uses 1 AA Battery . 1-866-EPILADY. see more...

Carolina R.
Deuil-la-barre
This is an ok product. Not what I expected I wanted it to do it quick and fast. Very time consuming product and it hurts so much and this dont let hyou hairless you still had a littletyni hair but i dont know and is expensiveeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

The result is good although it is delayed to get it due to its size, in my use it has been well removes hair well and slows its growth does not leave me discomfort and leaves me a clean appearance
Dez E.
This facial epilator is probably the best one I've used and trust me I've used plenty ! It gets every little hair . Yes it hurts a tad bit but beauty is pain right ! Hair tends to grow back slower after each use as well
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA
I own this one. At first it would leave me red pumps. But after two months of use it just leaves my skin so soft. It is a little noisy but don't let that noise scare you.
Lindsay R.
Sumter, SC
Love the end results. Not so sure about the during pain lol. I don't like having thousands of hairs rip from my skin, pretty painful. Even afterwards it's hurt pretty bad lol! I prefer getting waxed to using the epilady.
Lyric M.
Denver
Nice to use when traveling, small size, battery only,so easy to carry. Works without burning feeling, not painful. Gets rid of tough stray facial hairs. EASY to use and clean.
Ruby Z.
Penitas, TX
I liked it ... it was a bit uncomfortable but after a few trys I adjusted well to the Epilator. I recommended to a friends n family n they loved it too. Wonderful product.
Jenne K.
Long Beach, CA
Works very well. Just a little painful when the hair is getting pulled from the roots but when does it not get painful. Just needs to charge then do this on clean skin and you've got hair free.
Alicia W.
Torrance, CA
This epilator was ok but not great. I used it regularly for my unruly facial hair and it caused me to break out. I switched to another epilator and haven't had a problem since.
Jazmín C.
Queda muy suave y quita todo el bello
Es de muy facil empleo y es buen producto, pues ya llevo rato con el y no le ha pasado nada

Me encanto este producto