BY EPILADY

Your Beauty, Our Care... Kit Includes: Storage Pouch. Cleaning Brush. Remove Facial Hair Hygienically and Efficiently. Specifically designed for use in fine facial hair. Skin-friendly and hygienic. Lightweight, quiet, easy to use. Small epilating head ensures precise control. Battery Operated 1-866-EPILADY. see more...

Elizabeth F.
Washington, DC
I love my epilady. I finally stopped shaving because it works so well as after a few consistent weeks of use it makes some hairs permanently disappear and others grow back in very thin. Very worth it
Brittany B.
This thing right here is my best friend! It does such a great job! I'd recommend it to anyone. It does just what I need it to do! I use it once a week and it is still running strong! When it finally dies I'll buy another one.
Nani L.
Mercedes, TX
This facial epilator is perfect for eliminating peach fuzz, that dreaded stache, and those pesky little hairs on my chinny, chin, chin. It was obviously a little painful at first, as it is tweezing several hairs at once, but not so bad that you need to stop. Love how my hair grows on less visible every time I use it.
Veronica J.
Very cool product. It's easy to use and not big so it's easy to store away. I use this maybe a couple a times month. It's very effective for what I use it for and It met my expectations. I was very affordable and easily accessible. I would recommend others to try it.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like it's a good friend anything that could help me look good I like and him having to use him for a long time so I'll keep you up-to-date whether I completely like it or completely hate it
Susan S.
Greenville, PA
The Epilady Esthetic is a must have as I age I tend to get a few little hairs above my lips and on my chin. This epilator is fast,accurate and gentle. It's a definite must have 4 every girl's Beauty regimen.
Alexis J.
Orlando, Fl
Lightweight and easy to carry. Easily removes unwanted hair from those embarrassing facial areas. I carry it with me for when one hair might pop up
Elda B.
This felt so good on my skin! This was a very well thought out product and leaves your face so nice and smooth! In love with using it!
Crystal M.
Ceres, CA
I love my epilady! I use it weekly for the past three years. I have notice that my hair growth is a lot slower and thinner.
Rachel A.
Hot Springs, AR
Got this as a gift and haven't tried it yet. I have heard wonderful things about it and am excited to try it out soon.

Amazon