BY EPILADY

Build the foundation to a better looking future! Smooth the way with healthier looking feet and be your most beautiful self. What You Get 2 EpiPed replacement heads Good to Know? Consult your physician before using. Do not use on reddened, injured, or burned skin, healthy skin without calluses, birthmarks, warts, or other protrusions. Use of the EpiPed on skin surfaces as described above may lead to skin irritations. Do not use if you have diabetes or high blood pressure. Exert only light pressure. Treating for too long or with too much pressure can lead to skin irritation. Stop treatment immediately in case of pain and consult your physician. After treatment, do not apply any substances that could irritate the skin to the treated areas (deodorant, alcohol-based substances, etc.) see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Veronica P.
Austin, TX
Epilady products are the best for your personal care needs! They are effective and easy to use. You cannot compare with other products because for me these are the best!! You can buy these at Target or Walmart or online! I definitely recommend and will buy again!

Kelli G.
Moody, AL
Hair removal is never fun, but with these you can go weeks without any worrisome hair. It is so effective at hair removal. I think it's the best for the price which is reasonable. I haven't had any issues with ease of use and I will continue to use my Epilady.
Sam R.
These are great for your feet for dead skin dried hard skin for cracking skin on your foot it works great i have something similar too these
Taylor M.
Independence, KY
Not that good painful and not good 😞 but it will be the same thing is I think it was the only thing I can get it is not the same
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
I've use Privacy products and I like it and is different then wax hair removal but all in all I love them both the same
Kimberly C.
Love these!! I live in flip flops!! So my feet get pretty rough. These just basically sand all the roughness off.
Lizette G.
Dillon, CO
These work great,with the epiped! I wish i didnt have to switch them.out often but other than that it works fine
Maria O.
Cicero, IL
I like. The colors it comes in

Easy to work with

Not dangerous at all

Cheap and easy for anyone to purchase
Elizabeth L.
Minneapolis, MN
I hated this so much I had to get rid of it I absoulouty hate is so so much it doesn't get the work done
Aquanitah P.
I've bought these for my friend. I've used one and they snap on well. And they also work well..