BY EPILADY

Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the curved shape of this device because its easier to hold on to so it doesn't slip out of your hands. It removes the hair effectively and painlessly, its one of my favorite hair removal products and I have used it for a few years so I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy shave.
Sandra B.
I use this for my face and arms. I've noticed that the hair doesn't grow back as thick and I've noticed less course hairs. The other big change I noticed is that the hair over time doesn't grow back as fast. I haven't used very many products like this, but I love this one.
Lori C.
Hope Valley, RI
I had one of the older ones, and it stopped working. I decided to try this one. I think this type is so much more painful than my old coil type. I also find that I get a ton of ingrown hairs when I use this. I have decided to stick with a plain old razor.
Jacqueline A.
I only use an electric razor when I am in a rush I find it increases my dry skin and I have to then treat that problem.
The razor is fine, just not the best for my skin
Anjelica R.
Safford, AZ
This shaver is the perfect size and shaves so well! My skin is always silky smooth and gorgeous after using it. It's hydrating and perfect for fall and traveling
Lilly F.
Son buena depiladoras, con una crema para cuidar la piel de cualquier resequedad que pueda dejar debo decir que con esto lo hace buen producto
Aaliyah R.
Henderson, NC
She loves it, Thanks!!😍😘😁 It went on very smooth no problems. My niece tested it ou and the results were amazing, will consider buying it.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
anna d.
oaks
was a gift it works pretty good but i always forget i have the thing and end up using my normal razors
Jailine D.
The product is effective and good, I really like it has good quality, I recommend it good product.