BY EPILADY #60 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
This is a great product. It doesn't hurt as bad as other epilators that I've used, and this is such a better alternative to shaving. It gets every hair, and I love that it's a wet/dry product, so you can use it in the shower when it's convenient! Would recommend!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I highly recommend this eilpilator! I use this about 2 times a week and it keeps my legs and underarms virtually hair free! It is a little uncomfortable at first, but a few minutes of discomfort is completely worth the silky smooth skin that lasts days!
Starla B.
Starla B.
Hallettsville, TX
This is a neat gadget every woman needs in the summer! The product is awesome and effective! Although my expectations were high, I'd say it barely missed the bar! You may need to go back over and shave the few strands left behind!
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Belton, TX
I like the fact that it's rechargeable and also that you can use it either wet or dry. Fits easily in your purse for on the go or in a hurry, especially of you're not in the shower
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Brownsboro, TX
This is a great shaver, it definitely gets the job done. Works great in the shower as well. I love the rechargeable battery. This is a great buy.
Glenda L.
Glenda L.
This works well on my legs but not really anywhere else . I hardly ever use this and I don't think I will repurchase
Ali P.
Ali P.
Louisville, KY
These hurt really bad. They kind of work but because of the pain I would not suggest them for at home use at all.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Arlington, TX
It's ok don't use it much I rather shave this for some reason leaves me bumps don't like it & don't recommend it
Ileana B.
Ileana B.
Providence, RI
I love it .. my hair doesn't grows back as fast , easy to use , worth the price and light weight.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Anaheim, CA
Works like a dream! Removes hair with little to no pain and keeps it away longer than shaving!