BY EPILADY #55 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

lilly G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Years ago, I had an earlier version of an epilator, which i used with trepidation. It worked, but you had to go over and over the same area to get all the hairs. (And I am not at all hairy) It also pinched/pulled quite a lot.

About 5 years ago, I received one from a friend who was too timid and anxious to use hers. It was better, by far, but still tended to snag your skin and hurt when it grabbed and yanked out your hair. Underarms were especially risky.

I received this Epilady EP-810-33A several days ago, and am so glad I took the plunge! It does a great job, and doesn't hurt!
I am silky smooth from head to toe, and am very pleased. It is so far improved from the earlier prototypes, it should have a different name.

If you hate shaving, or, like me, need your glasses to see what you're doing (which makes shaving in the shower impractical), this is your salvation. There is a learning curve, for novices, but it's simple, and no stubble under your arms.

Buy this!
Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
This is a great product. It doesn't hurt as bad as other epilators that I've used, and this is such a better alternative to shaving. It gets every hair, and I love that it's a wet/dry product, so you can use it in the shower when it's convenient! Would recommend!
Samantha S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I highly recommend this eilpilator! I use this about 2 times a week and it keeps my legs and underarms virtually hair free! It is a little uncomfortable at first, but a few minutes of discomfort is completely worth the silky smooth skin that lasts days!
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
I am very new to the episode shaver system. It works very well but it's hard to get used to. I do like that it has a wet and dry option since I mostly use in the shower. I still going I like the professionals better.
Starla B.
Hallettsville, TX
This is a neat gadget every woman needs in the summer! The product is awesome and effective! Although my expectations were high, I'd say it barely missed the bar! You may need to go back over and shave the few strands left behind!
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
I have used this product in the past, but have not done so in a while. I need replacement heads and they seem to be a little pricey. The performance was good as I used it 3 times a month or so.
Kathy L.
Belton, TX
I like the fact that it's rechargeable and also that you can use it either wet or dry. Fits easily in your purse for on the go or in a hurry, especially of you're not in the shower
Kendra M.
Brownsboro, TX
This is a great shaver, it definitely gets the job done. Works great in the shower as well. I love the rechargeable battery. This is a great buy.
Yaneth F.
DENVER , Co
Definetely my favorite because you can use it either way or dry. The battery lasts very long and it doesn't knick your skin
Glenda L.
This works well on my legs but not really anywhere else . I hardly ever use this and I don't think I will repurchase