Epilady Epic - Rechargeable Epilator uploaded by marielys f.

BY EPILADY #42 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Our newest rechargeable epilator, the Epic is light and compact The Epic Chic is fitted with our latest epilating head, featuring 44 tweezer discs for faster and more efficient epilation, with minimum discomfort. The Epic Chic contains the very best of epilator technologies. May be used on the arms, legs, underarms, bikini, and face. Ergonomically designed to fit your hand comfortably while epilating. Epilady Epic removes hair at first touch, leaving skin smooth for longer periods - up to 4 weeks.  Epilady Epic will give you 35,000 tweezes/minute. Wide epilating head ensures fast and smooth epilating action at virtually any angle. Removes even the shortest and finest hair - as short as 0.5 millimeter . One-touch on/off button for easier handling. Patented slide cover that never get lost. LED charge indicator lights show you when the Epic is charging and how see more...

Josephine C.
Josephine C.
Secaucus, NJ
This epilator isn't too bad. It does what it is made to do but I'm not very used to using them and like to stick to the old fashioned razor since i hate recharging devices and I usually forget to since by the time i get to use it thats when i remember I didn't charge it!
Hetal P.
Hetal P.
Fort Worth, TX
It's so convenient to use, ready to go even when I'm in hurry. I get rid of hair within seconds. It's rechargeable so no need to stuck wherever you're.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Irving, TX
This epilator is great and very comfortable to use. I definitely recommend this to everyone who struggle with hair you don't like in your body
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
Wellness Guru Expert
It works very good! This is perfect for a especial day .. I love because my skin is so delicated and it does not hurt my skin
Nath D.
Nath D.
Denham Springs, LA
It's was very convenient but it did not last as long as I was old have liked. The rechargeable type isn't really my rhing.
Suzette D.
Suzette D.
This small things gets the job done when in the shower . It takes care of this small stubborn hairs
Cat M.
Cat M.
Linden, NJ
Works well but hurts a lot. It's worth the pain because hair doesn't grow back for a while.
Kennedy D.
Kennedy D.
I can use this in the shower. Saves time when I'm in a hurry. The thing I ever gotten
Amber H.
Amber H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love my Epilady. It works by pulling hairs out at the root. Eventually, the hairs will become finer until they just give up and go away. Yay!
Paola A.
Paola A.
Phoenix, AZ
Fast and easy to use! You don't need to worry if your gonna cut yourself or needing to clean it everytime you use it! Saves you time if you got a last minute date and you need to get a little touch up.