BY EPILADY #75 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Women's Epilator 6 Tweezer Discs Curved Epilating Head Two Operating Speeds Modern Ergonomic Design . see more...

hira k.
So many girls are terrified of epilators because they look like little hair-pulling demons and let's be real, it HURTS! However, I have been obsessed with the Epilady for years - mainly because it does the job effectively with minimal pain. You notice the slight pulling, but my skin has never been caught and it removed even little stubble.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have purchased this epilator with high hopes and honestly it really doesn't do much for me. It trims the top hairs but thats about it, I will still have stuble!
Allison G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used an Epilator a few times and it was about $100. It hurt so bad, I can still feel it if I think about it. I rather shave than have to go through such pain.
Val K.
I tend to be rather hairy. This gets right after root. Can't lie though, it does hurt. But it stays smooth for much longer than shaving
Jaclyn L.
Rocklin, CA
This thing is horrible! Ouch ouch ouch. I've purchased a couple more from this company that were much better.
Cristyn S.
Carlsbad, NM
It was very effective without giving you a rip feeling, had a great wait time in growth period as well.
Margaret b.
This works well- the three stars are because it is quite painful - though less so with touch ups
Heather S.
Waverly, OH
Want a rechargeable small eplator for the face I like this brand but uses batteries like crazy
Maryant Q.
No lo he probado pero muchas personas me han hablado sobre este producto y lo quisiera probar
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
just finished my second treatment and have noticed a definite decrease in hair growth. I only treated one leg so I could have a side by side comparison, the treated leg has a noticeably less hoard and the hair that is there grows much slower. I was very skeptical, but am pleased thus far. I have also treated my under arms, bikini line, and upper lip with less hair noted in each area. I will updated after future treatments. Only con is that it can be painful, worst for me was bikini line, was better the second time when I made sure to shave as close as possible.
9/29/2016 Update
Have treated four times now. Notice a few straggler hair in areas, but a huge decrease in amount and thickness of hair present. I have included a picture of my lower legs. One is treated, the other not- I last shaved my legs one week