BY EPILADY #91 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Women's Epilator 6 Tweezer Discs Curved Epilating Head Two Operating Speeds Modern Ergonomic Design . see more...

Merna E.
Brentwood, TN
The Epilady works very well, and it even provides aid for you to use it with the correct angle. As you use it, you will notice that you will need to use it less often. It works a lot better than shaving, and I am very satisfied with my results. I would recommend to anyone.
hira k.
So many girls are terrified of epilators because they look like little hair-pulling demons and let's be real, it HURTS! However, I have been obsessed with the Epilady for years - mainly because it does the job effectively with minimal pain. You notice the slight pulling, but my skin has never been caught and it removed even little stubble.
Ria B.
This product is hard to use. It takes a very long time and it is painful. I would not recommend it. I bought it from some telesales channel. There might be a new product by the company that is better. I would not buy it again though I am still on the lookout for an epilator.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have purchased this epilator with high hopes and honestly it really doesn't do much for me. It trims the top hairs but thats about it, I will still have stuble!
Allison G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used an Epilator a few times and it was about $100. It hurt so bad, I can still feel it if I think about it. I rather shave than have to go through such pain.
Val K.
I tend to be rather hairy. This gets right after root. Can't lie though, it does hurt. But it stays smooth for much longer than shaving
Oksana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Un producto de temrinaste medio ... En funcionamiento me agrada mucho aunque su precio varíe mucho según el país
Jaclyn L.
Rocklin, CA
This thing is horrible! Ouch ouch ouch. I've purchased a couple more from this company that were much better.
Cristyn S.
Carlsbad, NM
It was very effective without giving you a rip feeling, had a great wait time in growth period as well.