BY EPILADY #66 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Epilady Esthetic Facial EpilatorSpecifically designed for use on fine facial hair. Skin-friendly and hygienic. Very compact, quiet, easy to use and very efficient. Small epilating head ensures precise control. For dry use only. Safe & delicate on skin. Lightweight and easy to operate & clean. Operated by 2 AA batteries (not included)Kit includes an elegant carrying case and cleaning brush. . see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This epilady is perfect to get rid of nose hairs, ear hair, and to clean up eye brow hair. Use it only on dry hair/skin. Works very well but it's a little bit loud. Other than that it's great for cleaning up facial hair at home.
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I am a long time user of epilators. I really wish they made the original Epilady with the loud coils that circulated to pull those little suckers out by the roots. The Epilady Ep80310 come a very close second, and is fairly easy to use (if you're not familiar with epilators). I would recommend it to those with a higher level of pain tolerance. It's not a problem for me, but I have a friend that can't stand the sensation.
daniella b.
East Rutherford, NJ
it rescues me from my hairy body, love it, great product and it can also be compaired to Panasonic and I love it and affordable to me and use it everyday and no force, just use it lightly and removes the hair incredibly and I recommend it to all influensters
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Requires intensive use in order to overcome hair growth. Even then new growth will continue to need to be addressed. It does allow for less manual shaving. It is a bit uncomfortable but definitely is not painful. Skin may sometimes be irritated immediately after use.
lisa z.
Providence, RI
My frist epilady was given to me by my grandmother. I was nervous it would hurt, but I found it incredibly easy to use and quite effective. It was easy to handle and was perfect for removing my hair so I didn't have to keep shaving, which can be so time consuming! Great product!
Yamileth R.
2271 west longview Dr woodbridge va, 22191
I'm not use to much I don't have facial hair , but sometimes I used, I gave to my sister , she is using and she said it's really good
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
No me agrada mucho este producto .. porq no veo cambios positivos .. es si simple y convencional nada fuera de lo comun
melody b.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a brand loyal consumer! I have one of the original epilators from many years back. So? Why venture out? I haven't.
elizabeth j.
I've only used once but it seemed to have done the job pretty well I was impressed with the removal technique
ashley c.
Does this work for after waxing?
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Anyone who has used this, is it painful? Does it just pull hair out by the roots? Another 'beauty is painful' product? I really want to try it-kinda scared though!