BY EPILADY #65 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Epilady Esthetic Facial EpilatorSpecifically designed for use on fine facial hair. Skin-friendly and hygienic. Very compact, quiet, easy to use and very efficient. Small epilating head ensures precise control. For dry use only. Safe & delicate on skin. Lightweight and easy to operate & clean. Operated by 2 AA batteries (not included)Kit includes an elegant carrying case and cleaning brush. . see more...

lisa z.
Providence, RI
My frist epilady was given to me by my grandmother. I was nervous it would hurt, but I found it incredibly easy to use and quite effective. It was easy to handle and was perfect for removing my hair so I didn't have to keep shaving, which can be so time consuming! Great product!
Kathie M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Requires intensive use in order to overcome hair growth. Even then new growth will continue to need to be addressed. It does allow for less manual shaving. It is a bit uncomfortable but definitely is not painful. Skin may sometimes be irritated immediately after use.
Yamileth R.
2271 west longview Dr woodbridge va, 22191
I'm not use to much I don't have facial hair , but sometimes I used, I gave to my sister , she is using and she said it's really good
melody b.
Springfield, OR
I am a brand loyal consumer! I have one of the original epilators from many years back. So? Why venture out? I haven't.
elizabeth j.
I've only used once but it seemed to have done the job pretty well I was impressed with the removal technique
Reyna V.
Love it
Best thing ever
Divya N.
St. John's, NL
I love this product. It is great. It is amazing. It gives amazing result. A huge time saver
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
just finished my second treatment and have noticed a definite decrease in hair growth. I only treated one leg so I could have a side by side comparison, the treated leg has a noticeably less hoard and the hair that is there grows much slower. I was very skeptical, but am pleased thus far. I have also treated my under arms, bikini line, and upper lip with less hair noted in each area. I will updated after future treatments. Only con is that it can be painful, worst for me was bikini line, was better the second time when I made sure to shave as close as possible.
9/29/2016 Update
Have treated four times now. Notice a few straggler hair in areas, but a huge decrease in amount and thickness of hair present. I have included a picture of my lower legs. One is treated, the other not- I last shaved my legs one week
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I am a long time user of epilators. I really wish they made the original Epilady with the loud coils that circulated to pull those little suckers out by the roots. The Epilady Ep80310 come a very close second, and is fairly easy to use (if you're not familiar with epilators). I would recommend it to those with a higher level of pain tolerance. It's not a problem for me, but I have a friend that can't stand the sensation.
ashley c.
Does this work for after waxing?
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Anyone who has used this, is it painful? Does it just pull hair out by the roots? Another 'beauty is painful' product? I really want to try it-kinda scared though!