BY EPILADY

The new, patented, fully wet/dry complete hair removal tool. One of our best models ever. Made to exacting IPX7 waterproofing standards (Submerged to 1 meter for 30 minutes), the new Epilady Waterproof is not only allowed to get wet, but can also take a dunk in the bathtub and continue to work. As long as you don't go deep sea diving with it, the Waterproof will continue to run. Use it on wet or dry skin. Removes even the shortest and finest hair, leaving skin smooth for up to 4-6 weeks. see more...

Jessica B.
Maple Shade, NJ
This thing really gets a good majority of the hairs. An epilator is not for lighthearted use lol. It’s painful. I keep an ice pack on hand to numb the area a bit first and to ease the pain after lol but it lasts longer than a shave
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
This works however it is painful. It’s like having your legs tweezed very slow! The upside is you don’t have to put yourself through the pain for at least a week! I am satisfied however a less painful way would be ideal
Chelsy O.
Poplar Grove, IL
The only think I do not like about this product is that you have to let your hair grow out a bit until you can let the epilator do its job and sometimes I just cannot wait to get a clean shave
Andrea G.
Miami, Florida
Hello everyone!!!!! when I was little my mother looked horrified use the very very old version of this product. I'm talking that was for the year 1992. She cared for him as a treasure, and now many years later and with this much improved version, I'd say close to perfection, I'm using this product and I'm in love, obsessed, whatever you call it. I have very sensitive skin, if not for my complexion, but I have many problems when shaving my legs or my armpits and did not think the bikini area. It is that many think that if I have sensitive skin should use wax, but it is not. Wax hate, hate how I feel after use so the cast aside and the razor and started using this product I say is wonderful. do not be frightened by the pain, wax worse, leaving the razor irritation hurts more and some hairs left half, just cut the q protruding from the skin. girls really dare to use this product. are not slaves of items that are not going to work. I recommend it.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I like to use this in the summer when smooth skin everyday is a must but shaving is a pain. you definitely have to have longer hair for it to be effective and it can be pretty painful. Make sure to use a numbing cream! Hair loss lasts for quite a while though.
Corinne M.
I bought this in the hopes that it would be better than shaving but sadly it was not It wasn't the brand that I did not like but rather the process itself. I have had it for a while and it has lasted and not broken in that amount of time. This just wasn't for me.
Hannah H.
It is a great product and gets the job done but it is extremely painful! I have fair and sensitive skin and no matter how many times I use it I am on the verge of tears. I continue to use it because I do get good results and it helps with razor burn on my under arms and bikini area.
JENN G.
Olivehurst, CA
Traditional epilators are A little more painful than salon waxing, the beauty of being able to take it into the shower is your pores are warm and open making hair removal less painful. The results are longer lasting smooth legs and armpits, a fraction of the wax cost and done in the privacy of my own home with zero clean up.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
gets the job done, it does what it is supposed to do but it just hurts too much to do this. i prefer going to a spa and getting wax but when i cant get an appointment this is an option. it is easy to use
Niko J.
Stockton, CA
I tend to be clumsy and I've been known to drop my products in the sink. I don't have to worry about that anymore! I need this for my lip because I am Italian so I have thick course hair. It works so well on that!

Amazon