BY EPILADY #69 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Anti-Pinch Technology Gentle Massaging Action Epilady Technolgy Remove Hair By the Root 2 Results Last up to 4-6 Weeks 3 Alternative to Waxing Shaving 4 Silky Smooth Skin For Weeks 5 2 Speed Operation 6 Silky Smooth Skin For Weeks 7 40 Tweezer Discs 8 Gentle Massage Action 9 Up to 32,000 Tweezes Per Minute 10 Quiet, Smooth Operation New Epilating Head New epilating head with more tweezers Anti-Pinch technology to prevent pinching remove even the shortest hairs by the root faster. Epilady is proud to introduce the most advanced technology in removal of unwanted body hair. Speed is one of the smallest epilators in the market, yet it provides a wider epilating area, enabling fast, smooth action at minimum discomfort. 2 Speed removes hair at first touch, leaving skin smooth for longer periods. Its unique head can be easily removed for cleaning. 3 see more...

Jacks P.
Burlington Flats, NY
I don't use it as much as I use a razor, but when I do use, I tend to do it with water and my favorite lotion because then it tends to hurt less
Cheryl S.
West Long Branch, NJ
I love this epilator!! It saves me so much money not having to go get a wax every 4-6 weeks!! I totally recommend it to all women/men out there!!
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly love this, aside from the cord. While I appreciate not having a battery to charge, the cord can make for some interesting positioning!
Seda G.
Encino, CA
Love this product! Don't know if it's just me, but the hair removal hurts less with this. Hair doesn't grow back for about 2 weeks.
Kerri K.
Clayton, NC
I would prefer a cordless model. It's not ideal, but it gets the job done. Virtually pain free but still the annoyance of plucking.
Neyva G.
Kissimmee, FL
Me gusta usar este tipo de máquina, porque me da el acabado requerido, pero sobretodo es indoloro y es una buena opción
Daniella M.
Belmont, MA
I used a similar product, not the same but it helped me so much and my legs look so much better without shaving
sarah S.
Oran
Love this epilator! Plucks out all the hairs (especially thick hairs) really well and leaves your skin (especially armpits) super clean. I never shave now, because since this epilator plucks everything from the roots, you don't need to worry about prickly armpits afterwards, and the hair grows back slower. Took off one star because it doesn't last the longest with batteries. The power dies a little quick, so I'd recommend the ones you can plug into an outlet if you're only going to use it in the restroom. "
Amber W.
Kelowna
This works great on my legs. Works great on my armpits, mostly. Gotta really check the outer edges. I've used this for a long time and can't imagine not having it!
I had the old Epilady or 'hair ripper' as i called. It worked but was more of painful experience.
Daniela M.
El mecanismo es muy efectivo para eliminar vello de raíz, aunque a algunos los corta, por lo que no deja la piel libre de vellos ni muy sedosa, el mecanismo es muy doloroso, sobre todo en zonas sensibles, produce foliculitis y vellos encarnados.

back